I upgraded my personal game pass to Ultimate to cloud game, now I no longer have access to...

Discus and support I upgraded my personal game pass to Ultimate to cloud game, now I no longer have access to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My brother has normal Game Pass. We are set up for the family member shared gaming. I did the $1 trial to upgrade to Ultimate so I could try a series... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rasp13, Nov 17, 2022.

  1. rasp13
    rasp13 Guest

    I upgraded my personal game pass to Ultimate to cloud game, now I no longer have access to...


    My brother has normal Game Pass.

    We are set up for the family member shared gaming.

    I did the $1 trial to upgrade to Ultimate so I could try a series X game via cloud gaming.

    As soon as I did that I lost access to my brother's owned games.

    I thought it would reset when the subscription ended, which it now has, but still no access to the games.

    I also now no longer have access to his normal Game Pass subscription.

    Do we need to repeat the initial sharing set-up to regain access to his game library?

    Thank you.

    :)
     
    rasp13, Nov 17, 2022
    #1
  2. Nursemorph Win User

    GPU not sharing cloud gaming

    Certain features of Game Pass Ultimate is only accessible by the person who subscribes to GPU and I believe Cloud Gaming is one of those features
  3. Miguel Molina O Win User

    MSFS standard edition upgrade to Premium edition

    Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., hope to help you today!

    You must have Game pass ultimate to play the game on the cloud, on the game pass is the 40th standard edition anniversary.

    To be able to play the deluxe content on the cloud you must buy the upgrade and be also an Xbox game pass ultimate member

    I hope that answers your question!

    Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  4. rasp13 Win User

    I upgraded my personal game pass to Ultimate to cloud game, now I no longer have access to family member's owned games. How do I switch back?

    He hasn't changed anything on his end and I noticed this as soon as I enrolled in the $1 Ultimate trial month.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    I upgraded my personal game pass to Ultimate to cloud game, now I no longer have access to family member's owned games. How do I switch back?

    Try doing a hard reset (hold down the power button until the console turns off, unplug it, plug it back in, then turn it back on).
  6. rasp13 Win User

    I upgraded my personal game pass to Ultimate to cloud game, now I no longer have access to family member's owned games. How do I switch back?

    Thanks for idea. Tried with no success.
Thema:

I upgraded my personal game pass to Ultimate to cloud game, now I no longer have access to...

Loading...
  1. I upgraded my personal game pass to Ultimate to cloud game, now I no longer have access to... - Similar Threads - upgraded personal game

  2. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  3. Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would...
  4. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  5. If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?

    in XboX Insiders
    If i upgrade to delta will I get Disc to Digital immediately?: Ok so technically i've been an insider for about 4 years but i just enrolled in Omega like last week and I still haven't gotten the update. I understand they're not rolling them out to everyone,...
  6. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  7. Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Time to Upgrade Planned All Along?: I have a question about Xbox Microsoft. How can we stop them from forcing us through planned obsolescence to buy the next system? submitted by /u/MrMitchyMadness [link] [comments]
  8. Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it

    in XboX Insiders
    Rdr1 free upgrade on xbox? It doesnt show it: I own the backwards compatibility version of red dead redemption one and im sure you all know rockstar just released the enhanced version of the game but when i go to the xbox store it shows the...
  9. Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox One on upgrade loop after most recent Mandatory upgrade: Hi. I am very upset. Yesterday while I was using my original (black) Xbox One, I received a mandatory update. Would not let me skip it. I started the upgrade and now my Xbox is stuck in upgrade...
  10. If I buy the xbox one version now do I get the upgraded one too?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I buy the xbox one version now do I get the upgraded one too?: So if I buy a key for the xbox one version will it give me the upgrade too? submitted by /u/Evening-Possible-707 [link] [comments]