I upgraded from core to ultimate BT you charged me for both on the same day
Discus and support I upgraded from core to ultimate BT you charged me for both on the same day in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was charged for both core and ultimate cmgame pass on the same day after upgrading can I get a refund 3cf7c18c-ddbb-499e-97af-727e51d23760 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Max Kalevra, Feb 28, 2025.
Thema:
I upgraded from core to ultimate BT you charged me for both on the same day
Loading...
-
I upgraded from core to ultimate BT you charged me for both on the same day - Similar Threads - upgraded core ultimate
-
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track
in XboX InsidersXbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would... -
Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?
in XboX InsidersPhysical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One... -
purchased xbox game pass core today if i upgrade to xbox games pass to gamepass regular...
in XBoX Games and Appspurchased xbox game pass core today if i upgrade to xbox games pass to gamepass regular...: purchased xbox game pass core today if I upgrade to xbox games pass to gamepass regular will i be charged a extra $15? 2d65fc60-71da-4104-83bb-cc78f3ffdc50 -
If I have Xbox game pass core, what happens if I upgrade it to ultimate
in XBoX Games and AppsIf I have Xbox game pass core, what happens if I upgrade it to ultimate: I bought Xbox game pass core thinking that I could play Minecraft on it, but it did not let me so I was trying to upgrade the ultimate, but I want to know how much money I have to spend... -
why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING
in XBoX on Windowswhy is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one... -
How can I upgrade a games pass core to ultimate on my childs account
in XBoX Games and AppsHow can I upgrade a games pass core to ultimate on my childs account: Hi, I accidentally redeemed a code on my childs account and want it to convert to ultimate. I get a message that he is not allowed to this because of age restriction. Is there a way to make this... -
What I have to do for upgrade from Game Pass Core to Ultimate?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat I have to do for upgrade from Game Pass Core to Ultimate?: Hi to all, when i try to upgrade from Core to Ultimate the console give a link but then seem have to play 1 month of Ultimate and ask credit card number . It's ok this process? Of course i don't... -
What happens if I upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate if I already have Core with 11 months left?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhat happens if I upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate if I already have Core with 11 months left?: What happens if I upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate if I already have Core with 11 months left? I have bought a year and got a 1-month prepaid code as a gift for Ultimate so can I add it? If it gets...