I updated my Xbox app today morning and about an hour later I got this push notification....

Discus and support I updated my Xbox app today morning and about an hour later I got this push notification.... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/farkasdavid01 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/farkasdavid01, Oct 20, 2020.

1. I updated my Xbox app today morning and about an hour later I got this push notification....

/u/farkasdavid01, Oct 20, 2020
  2. ReproductioN-A10C66D Win User

Beta on the East Coast (U.S.)

Got my PC code at 9:16am. I just stared at my phone for it to get that push notification for an hour
  3. MS Win8 Games Win User

Mahjong locks up

Did you try clearing the Windows Store cache and then uninstalling/reinstalling? Not sure if it will fix it but it's worth a shot. As an interesting aside, my work computer here was not able to run several other apps as of this morning. I just got a notification
    of an optional update pushed live and am installing that now. Maybe check your optional updates as well because these won't install automatically. As you can see, I run into these problems on occasion as well. :D
  4. Prune Face46 Win User

Notifications

I think the notification pop- up problem is fixed because a while ago today, I play Zheroes and unlocked two achievements and I got the pop up notification. I though it was a fluke at first so I turn off my Xbox One and waited for an hour. After an hour
    pasted, I started playing NS4 and I unlocked eight achievements with pop up notifications.

I don't know if this fix permanent or It just working today or it just working for my Xbox One, but think the problem with notification is finally over (until the next title update).
  5. Boris Big B Win User

Notifications Delayed

I played Valiant Hearts this morning and got 5 achievements but none of them showed up as notifications when playing the game. Tried NHL 15, same thing. Got the achievement but no notification for it. Noticed that my Gamerscore went up, that's how I found
    out that I got the achievements. Anyone else having the same issues?

This just started happening today after the latest update. Before I always received the achievement notification popup instantly.
  6. HannahMifsud Win User

Missing DLC Content for Dead By Daylight

Yeah I played a game today after the update and everything was fine but when I got back on about an hour later all my dlc was gone, I even went to manage my games and add ons but nothing shows up.
Thema:

I updated my Xbox app today morning and about an hour later I got this push notification....

1. I updated my Xbox app today morning and about an hour later I got this push notification.... - Similar Threads - updated app today

2. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  4. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  5. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.24.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.24.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...: [img] I have tried reinstalling the Xbox app, Gaming services and even the Microsoft Store. The only windows update I need is the 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...
  7. Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.: I can't get into Xbox or even the Minecraft launcher anymore, the app wont update. I have tried doing windows updates to no avail, restarting my computer, all that. I tried looking for my error...
  8. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  9. Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...: The Firmware version on my Xbox Series X controller is 1.3.139.1125 I needed a Firmware update because my controller kept turning my screen black then back to normal and the controller being...
  10. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...