I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play...

Discus and support I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's telling to me sign in or renew my subscription. ecfaaedf-4aa7-4052-b4fa-fbb1ec471134 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanielReeseZE, Apr 20, 2023.

1. I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play...

It's telling to me sign in or renew my subscription.

:)

DanielReeseZE, Apr 20, 2023
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

A Update For Minecraft

Hi Dylan,

Thanks for keeping us updated with your replies. If the version of Minecraft you're using on disc is the Minecraft: Xbox One edition, then to update to the new Minecraft (Better Together), you'll need to purchase the game as it is a wholly different version.
    The free update from Minecraft: Xbox One edition to the new Minecraft edition (Better Together) ended on January 30th 2018.

Minecraft updates and versions

Minecraft.net - Better Together FAQ

I hope that this information helps out. Let us know if you have any additional questions.
  3. McDaddyTree Win User

Minecraft Skin packs, Mash-up packs and other packs

All your old purchased items should transfer so long as they were bought before the Better Together update. If they were purchased after then you'd have to purchase them again for the XB1 version. All those items are tied to your acct.

"If you already play Minecraft on a portable device, and you have Marketplace content or Minecraft Coins, these will also be available to you in the new Minecraft version."

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/minecraft-better-together-update
  4. TheRitchieTv Win User

Error code: 0x80D03801 When i try to download a game

Has anyone found a solution? I'm having the EXACT same problem. Word for word, with Minecraft. I've had Minecraft since the release of the Better Together update (new version of Minecraft) There was an update, it wouldn't let me update, so I uninstalled
    and tried reinstalling---it tried to reinstall but prompted me with that error message with the code.
  5. niwshki Win User

Can I play games on my PC with my xbox one?

The Better Together update lets Minecraft owners play with other platforms.

That doesn't mean if you have the game, you can download it on any platform
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Minecraft: Xbox One edition

Hey Garutako

Thank you so very much for taking the time for posting this on the Xbox Forums.

Now the Better Together Update was basically a new version of Minecraft that allows all players of the platforms that Minecraft runs on play together. This was free for a short time but the free promotional offer has since ended. That being said, you would
    have to buy Minecraft off of the store on the console now that it is. For more information on this promotion and update, you can always check out the The
    Better Together update FAQ
    or you can visit the
    Minecraft website

I hope this is helps you out.
Thema:

I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play...

1. I updated my xb1 minecraft to the better together update but it's not letting me play... - Similar Threads - updated xb1 minecraft

2. I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360, does the console need any update: Does my Xbox 360 console need any updates that I am not aware of 70a07d6f-ae55-4f3c-8c1f-41f88fb585b2
  3. My remote play issues on pc since new update

in XboX Insiders
    My remote play issues on pc since new update: I did all updates on pc and on xbox' it connects tells me to enable remote play but then it doesn't not connect after just crashes... submitted by /u/IntheCloudsgaming [link] [comments]
  4. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  5. When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Updates Are Coming to Series S and X Consoles: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c56da21c-daf2-404a-bc36-10e94434f9a0
  6. Has my subscription been updated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has my subscription been updated?: I just paid 99.99 for the yearly subscription and i need to know if it has been updated and if not I would like my money back ec21211b-c67c-4fe9-8556-168b670aa81b
  7. Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Troubleshooting updating my old xbox 360: Hello all ! I've recently dug up my old 360 and when i launch it i get this update error code for which no solution found online works : 351F-4099-2800-0F00-C000-0034 I've tried downloading on a...
  8. Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X since April console update!: My console downloaded the April update last night and now no matter what I do I can't enable Dolby dts headphone:X. A little annoying since A: it sounds better than windows sonic and B: I paid $20...
  9. On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...: [img] I have tried reinstalling the Xbox app, Gaming services and even the Microsoft Store. The only windows update I need is the 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...
  10. After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card

in XBoX on Consoles
    After updating game "finishing things up" slow with memory card: So I've just downloaded a bunch of game updates on my internal hard drive. Everything went super quick, but when I had updates for games that were downloaded to my Series X memory card the...