I unplugged my elite series 2 controller a little too hard now the battery indicator does...

Discus and support I unplugged my elite series 2 controller a little too hard now the battery indicator does... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I unplugged my headset out of my elite series 2 controller and my paddles don’t work f25f6edf-25c0-4fca-85e4-78d1fbec5f93 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hi Im Tempered, Feb 1, 2023.

1. I unplugged my elite series 2 controller a little too hard now the battery indicator does...

I unplugged my headset out of my elite series 2 controller and my paddles don’t work

:)

Hi Im Tempered, Feb 1, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I unplugged my elite series 2 controller a little too hard now the battery indicator does light up and my paddles do not work

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Do your paddles work when you plug your headset?
  3. Nasir090 Win User

Xbox one controller and headset disconnecting.

My controller doesn't take batteries it's the elite series 2 it has a built in rechargeable battery pack
  4. FiveToaster Win User

Elite controller not charging.

My new elite controller does not charge also. I'll charge the battery in another controller until MS fixes it I guess. I unpluged it, plugged in a regular controller, and went back and now it's charging. The firmware version is 2.3.2369.2
  5. D_Sl8a Win User

Xbox elite series 2 connection issues

I can't remove the batteries from an elite series 2 controller? Would I still be able to do this procedure?
  6. jevgeni polujanov1 Win User

Is the medium battery level on the xbox series x wireless controller are normal yes or no?

I am are using play and charge kit on the xbox series x wireless controller it is are not official one but it is are working on the controller perfectly fine but the indicator does show medium battery level at all times and sometimes it does show fool battery level rather than that it is are working properly in the right way on the series x controller without any issues.
Thema:

I unplugged my elite series 2 controller a little too hard now the battery indicator does...

1. I unplugged my elite series 2 controller a little too hard now the battery indicator does... - Similar Threads - unplugged elite series

2. Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did my Xbox Series S factory reset after I accidentally unplugged it: I was in the middle of a Fortnite game and my foot hit the cord and unplugged the Xbox. When I started it back up, it was on the same screen that popped up when i turned on the Xbox after first...
  3. Should I unplug the power when the battery is 100% or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should I unplug the power when the battery is 100% or not?: I have a new gaming laptop "ASUS TUF Dash F15" and I want to handle the battery in the best way to keep it good and functional well and keep its lifetime for the longest time, so my question is:...
  4. Unplugging xbox one during reset?

in XboX Insiders
    Unplugging xbox one during reset?: Did I definitely break my console by doing this? submitted by /u/radiokilla123 [link] [comments]
  5. My Xbox series s was unplugged now I don’t get video

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s was unplugged now I don’t get video: It still turns on but it’s on were I have to choose my account and my controllers don’t connect and I can’t get any video 9ac69d6a-fbde-4d0f-80fb-9cd979a2d826
  6. My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I plugged it back in, all the games disappeared: My Xbox was accidentally unplugged, after I turned the Xbox back on, nothing appears, apps/games, nothing and you can't go into anything, settings, anything, but the storage in the apps/game area...
  7. [XBO] Console doesn't power on unless I unplug everything and then hold the sync button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    [XBO] Console doesn't power on unless I unplug everything and then hold the sync button?: Been happening since my console updated and didn't start back up after a restart during the update 7d44bbf0-c127-48f6-8191-b67abafd8ba6
  8. Xbox wireless adapter won't unplug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter won't unplug: I got my xbox wireless adapter for windows 10 years ago, since I still use an Elite series 1 controller and it doesn't have bluetooth so i needed the adapter plugged in to my pc so i can...
  9. When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't...: When I unplug my xbox to move it to a different room why does it need to update. It isn't even a couple of minutes a6043f89-fec2-47c0-83d5-0d3bde358e8f
  10. Why was I suspended from Xbox Live when my Xbox was unplugged and I was offline? I was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I suspended from Xbox Live when my Xbox was unplugged and I was offline? I was...: Why was I suspended from Xbox Live when my Xbox was unplugged and I was offline? I was playing the night before, but it was a very normal gaming experience with my friends. I did not do anything...