I unlinked my account but I didn't read the warning

Discus and support I unlinked my account but I didn't read the warning in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I unlinked my account but I didn't read the warning and now I put another one but I regretted it now I unlinked it again but after a while I put my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Franc Wolfdark, Mar 1, 2023.

1. I unlinked my account but I didn't read the warning

I unlinked my account but I didn't read the warning and now I put another one but I regretted it now I unlinked it again but after a while I put my previous account it told me, oops the account is already connected

PLIS HELP

:)

Franc Wolfdark, Mar 1, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Franc! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Are you talking about Minecraft or which game/ platform is it?
  3. leomonde Win User

Minecraft PS4 unlinking

Nothing here https://account.live.com/consent/Manage.

Same issue, I ned to change my daughter account on minecraft.

I click on unlink, it warns me about loosing all purchases, I accept it, he answers unliked successfully.

But when I tried to login on my account it says already used.

It is like the "unlink" it is not working, it says unliked but it isn't.

How to solve it?
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Account Transfer Epic/Activision

just be warned, epic can be unlinked but only relinked to the same microsoft/xbox account, you cannot link to another account, they stopped this a few years ago.

activision can be unlinked and relinked with another account once per 12 months.
  5. Dericka Win User

Minecraft bedrock edition I need help to unlink my old Microsoft account from PlayStation

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. You can unlink it by going to the Settings of your console then Navigate down to “Account”

Inside here, you will see a button at the bottom called “Unlink Microsoft Account”.

Click this and accept the warnings.

You have now unlinked the account from your PSN version of Minecraft. Thanks!
  6. jackie einsig Win User

How do I fix the Login failed error

I unlinked my epic games and re linked and it didn’t work.

I made another xbox account and it didn't work.

I tried a different wifi and it didn't work.
Thema:

1. I unlinked my account but I didn't read the warning - Similar Threads - unlinked account didn't

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I Unlink my Microsoft account from my old playstation and link it to my new one?: I need to link my Microsoft account to the playstation account for Minecraft and sea of thieves when it comes out but I'm having trouble doing so. ee52402d-f476-4307-905e-63091ebd38e3
  4. I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it...: I want to link my old Minecraft account to my new PlayStation account how do I unlink it from my old one and link it to my new one aeda31a0-b74a-4037-8ead-8cc7d3b55545
  5. İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service

in XBoX Accessibility
    İ need to unlink my riot account and i cant find/contact any xbox/microsoft customer service: you will have to contact their customer support to unlink it as it is no longer linked with your Riot account and this appears to be an issue on their end. We cannot unlink it from this side as it...
  6. How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account: Hi, hope someone can advise me please. I've got Roblox installed on our Xbox Series X. I've got a Roblox user account (e.g. RoAcc1) that currently appears to be linked to my Xbox user profile....
  7. I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to unlink my EA account from xbox and EA is no help: So a few years ago I changed internet providers and my email with them was the one associated with EA I really was not using it at the time and forgot about it. Fast forward to now and there are...
  8. How do I unlink my xbox accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unlink my xbox accounts: Hi there, So here is my situation. My son and I live in separate residences. the problem we are having is we can't unlink our Xbox accounts. We have separate Microsoft accounts. But for some...
  9. How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I disconnect/unlink a Microsoft from an xbox account?: I'm trying to disconnect a Microsoft account from an alt account on Xbox that I never use. To further explain, I'd like to connect that Microsoft account to my main Xbox account. It has my dads...
  10. How do I get my unlinked Fortnite account back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my unlinked Fortnite account back?: Hi everyone So I accidentally unlinked my Xbox account on Fortnite and Linked it to a different Xbox account But now I lost everything all my skins and whatsoever does anyone know how to get...