I unistalled the Xbox app from my computer and now the microsoft store doesnt give me the...

Discus and support I unistalled the Xbox app from my computer and now the microsoft store doesnt give me the... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] I opened the app as always and it needed an update, let it update and after that a message showed up saying gaming services still needed an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NéstorGarduño1, Feb 7, 2023.

1. I unistalled the Xbox app from my computer and now the microsoft store doesnt give me the...

I unistalled the Xbox app from my computer and now the microsoft store doesnt give me the... [​IMG]
    I opened the app as always and it needed an update, let it update and after that a message showed up saying gaming services still needed an update, PC froze after that waited for 30 min before a hard reset, after hard reset xbox app kept loading when oppening with no error or nothing, unistalled it and when I enter the store to install it again the button that normally says update or install keeps loading forever

:)

NéstorGarduño1, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I unistalled the Xbox app from my computer and now the microsoft store doesnt give me the option to download

3. Denis Lomov Win User

Cant Install Halo Infinite campain

I have found a SOLUTION!

1) I have unistalled the game from computer.

2) I have Installed XBOX application from the APP STORE

3) I have downloaded HALO; INFINITE from XBOX app

Everything works! :D
  4. Noel Kocsis Win User

Microsoft store

now it doesnt even open the microsoft store

Edit: at apps and features it doesnt even find the store now
  5. CheenaBoi Win User

Android Xbox Live cannot connect to minecraft

I tried restarting my phone, but do you mean unistalling and reinstalling the xbox app or the minecraft app?In the past, I had never played minecraft on the same device before. I unistalled and reinstalled the Xbox app but it still shows the same thing
    when i try to sign in. Could it be because I downloaded minecraft from google play store?
  6. HaydonBoss58 Win User

Xbox Store error

This is for the xbox store app, i cant unistall it...
Thema:

I unistalled the Xbox app from my computer and now the microsoft store doesnt give me the...

1. I unistalled the Xbox app from my computer and now the microsoft store doesnt give me the... - Similar Threads - unistalled app computer

2. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  3. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  4. Missing components for the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing components for the xbox app: [img] I've tried to update it, repair it, reset it and reinstall it but this pops up everytime I open this app [img] e6eef009-e70c-422d-b54e-e48d85737bda
  5. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  6. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  7. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  8. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  9. Xbox app fsils to updste with specific error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app fsils to updste with specific error: Hello everyone, I am having exactly this issue : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-0x80070426-when-i-try-to-start-xbox/403f8e9b-2afc-4c32-9230-aa59b4732531...
  10. I by mistake unistall both HID game controller driver how do i unistall them back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I by mistake unistall both HID game controller driver how do i unistall them back?: hey there as the title sugest i made quite a dumb mistake of unistalling both HID game controller drivers and i want to install them back im working on window 11 and would love and kind help the...