I unistalled the Xbox app from my computer and now the microsoft store doesnt give me the...

Discus and support I unistalled the Xbox app from my computer and now the microsoft store doesnt give me the... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] I opened the app as always and it needed an update, let it update and after that a message showed up saying gaming services still needed an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NéstorGarduño1, Feb 7, 2023.

  1. I unistalled the Xbox app from my computer and now the microsoft store doesnt give me the...



    I unistalled the Xbox app from my computer and now the microsoft store doesnt give me the... [​IMG]
    I opened the app as always and it needed an update, let it update and after that a message showed up saying gaming services still needed an update, PC froze after that waited for 30 min before a hard reset, after hard reset xbox app kept loading when oppening with no error or nothing, unistalled it and when I enter the store to install it again the button that normally says update or install keeps loading forever

    :)
     
    NéstorGarduño1, Feb 7, 2023
    #1
  2. Rostom L Win User

    I unistalled the Xbox app from my computer and now the microsoft store doesnt give me the option to download

  3. Denis Lomov Win User

    Cant Install Halo Infinite campain

    I have found a SOLUTION!

    1) I have unistalled the game from computer.

    2) I have Installed XBOX application from the APP STORE

    3) I have downloaded HALO; INFINITE from XBOX app

    Everything works! :D
  4. CheenaBoi Win User

    Android Xbox Live cannot connect to minecraft

    I tried restarting my phone, but do you mean unistalling and reinstalling the xbox app or the minecraft app?In the past, I had never played minecraft on the same device before. I unistalled and reinstalled the Xbox app but it still shows the same thing
    when i try to sign in. Could it be because I downloaded minecraft from google play store?
  5. Noel Kocsis Win User

    Microsoft store

    now it doesnt even open the microsoft store

    Edit: at apps and features it doesnt even find the store now
  6. HaydonBoss58 Win User

    Xbox Store error

    This is for the xbox store app, i cant unistall it...
Thema:

I unistalled the Xbox app from my computer and now the microsoft store doesnt give me the...

Loading...
  1. I unistalled the Xbox app from my computer and now the microsoft store doesnt give me the... - Similar Threads - unistalled app computer

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  4. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  5. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  6. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  7. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  8. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...
  9. XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?)

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Insider App > Manage Devices > (Add?): I was trying to make sure the Insider program was active with my current console (XBOX Series X). I am only seeing 'XboxOne". There is no 'STAR' to what is the current device, only the option to...
  10. I by mistake unistall both HID game controller driver how do i unistall them back?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I by mistake unistall both HID game controller driver how do i unistall them back?: hey there as the title sugest i made quite a dumb mistake of unistalling both HID game controller drivers and i want to install them back im working on window 11 and would love and kind help the...