I uninstalled Microsoft store from my computer and tried to redownload it but I tried every...

Discus and support I uninstalled Microsoft store from my computer and tried to redownload it but I tried every... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone that works at Microsoft help me or someone who knows how to do this I just help. ba8854a4-f482-44d0-8607-40ed9e8294ca Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Har._sn, Jan 15, 2023.

1. Har._sn
    Har._sn Guest

I uninstalled Microsoft store from my computer and tried to redownload it but I tried every...

Can someone that works at Microsoft help me or someone who knows how to do this I just help.

:)

Har._sn, Jan 15, 2023
  2. JandelRodriguez Win User

Xbox App PC Error 0x00000001 When downloading Forza Horizon 5

I have tried resetting both, Microsoft store and Xbox App, uninstalling gaming services, updating to windows 11, used shell to uninstall and reinstall gaming services. I also tried downloading it on another computer and did it worked.
  3. Yoaster Strudel Win User

Xbox app for PC doesnt let me sign in.

Yes they used powershell to uninstall gaming services and the xbox app and the microsoft store. They did this multiple times. We even tried making new users on my computer and tried everything one different accounts. The microsoft store has me signed in but not the xbox app.
  4. LassiMäkelä Win User

Microsoft store game download gone wrong

Have you try to restart your computer and to uninstall the store and the game from the control panel?
    Okay i tried restarting the computer and deleting the game from the control panel AND uninstalling the store and the game icon is still there and the store (after i reinstalled it) is still blacking out and not letting me start the installation of apps or anything
    of the sorts :I
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Dont starve together

Hi. Have you tried to redownload that game from the store? Try uninstalling it and redownload it. And you can always find your bought games from Games & Apps section under Ready to Install.
  6. Dat321 Win User

Microsoft Balance not showing up

I tried signing out of my account from the Microsoft store then restarting my computer and trying again but it still did not work.
Thema:

1. I uninstalled Microsoft store from my computer and tried to redownload it but I tried every... - Similar Threads - uninstalled Microsoft store

2. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  3. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  4. my Microsoft "Cue Billiard Club" game doesn't play right anymore. I uninstalled and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Microsoft "Cue Billiard Club" game doesn't play right anymore. I uninstalled and...: I have played "Cue Billiard Club" pool game for years. Suddenly it doesn't play and move smoothly anymore. I have windows 10 Home. Acer Aspire computer. What could be the problem? I uninstalled...
  5. Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...: Why won't'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it, re-installed it, and it still won't load.! c2724715-1cd8-4f5f-8f9b-7a13e12749dc
  6. Microsoft Store uninstalled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store uninstalled: I uninstalled Microsoft store while it was in an update and I can't get it back 73cc8203-a588-47cb-94c0-b00ae9528824
  7. Can't open apps such as Microsoft Store and Nvidia Control Panel after Uninstalling Gaming...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open apps such as Microsoft Store and Nvidia Control Panel after Uninstalling Gaming...: I was following a fix for the Xbox apps/microsoft stores gaming services not functioning and it said to delete gaming services from regedit. After doing this my pc has had problems such as in the...
  8. Microsoft flight simulation uninstallation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulation uninstallation: Installed the simulator. the updates was at 70% when it paused. however when i tried to resume, it restarted the installation. i don't have enough storage for an entire reinstallation. need to...
  9. My Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 won't launch and now won't reinstall after I uninstalled it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 won't launch and now won't reinstall after I uninstalled it: The flight simulator won't launch after Windows and MSFS updates. Until now I've been able to uninstall and reinstall it, which is an arduous process by itself. Now it won't even reinstall....
  10. how to fully uninstall microsoft flight simulator

in XBoX on Windows
    how to fully uninstall microsoft flight simulator: Hey I have a problem with deleting the microsoft flight simulator game. so this is how .I actually deleted microsoft flight simulator but why are there still files measuring more than 100...