I uninstalled a game and it still shows, as my active status. It won't give away!

Discus and support I uninstalled a game and it still shows, as my active status. It won't give away! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I even refreshed my games. I also turned off my Xbox and unplugged my power cord. 03af7d0e-9dbc-4896-b798-8ef2270e5c92 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nunya Bizzznizzz, Feb 25, 2023.

1. I uninstalled a game and it still shows, as my active status. It won't give away!

I even refreshed my games. I also turned off my Xbox and unplugged my power cord.

:)

Nunya Bizzznizzz, Feb 25, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

I uninstalled a game and it still shows, as my active status. It won't give away!

Just one time after deleting it Nunya
  3. Nunya Bizzznizzz Win User

I haven't. Will I have to sign into everything again?
  4. DeniqL Win User

Oh yes, you would have to sign in in all the apps back again.

Hmm, that should not be affecting the console performance

You could try freeing up space, power cycling or the last option that would be a factory reset
  5. Nunya Bizzznizzz Win User

Could this also be why, my Xbox is slower now? It's only 2 years old
  6. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Have you tried clearing the account´s cache?

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.
Thema:

1. I uninstalled a game and it still shows, as my active status. It won't give away! - Similar Threads - uninstalled game still

2. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  3. I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Bar installed on my laptop and i dont do gaming is it safe to uninstall it?: I find the Xbox Game Bar is slowing down my pc,but i want to make sure uninstalling it wont cause any issues? Can you just please let me know if its safe to uninstall all Xbox programs on my...
  4. Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all: Title says it all. Game won't uninstall be it from the Game Pass app, the EA app or just using Windows' add/remove programs. No error message is given, I press uninstall and it just won't do...
  5. Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why has my xbox uninstalled all of my games? And why isnt my external drive showing up?: Alright so I was literally just on my xbox last night and EVERYTHING was as it should be. But once I got back on this morning all of my games were uninstalled, every single one of them. Not to...
  6. How to remove-uninstall Game Bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to remove-uninstall Game Bar?: How to remove/uninstall Game Bar? 77cfbfd5-1588-4d0f-b9c6-4c47ed899049
  7. How to fix issue Xbox One X to sto from uninstall games when turning on console?

in XboX Insiders
    How to fix issue Xbox One X to sto from uninstall games when turning on console?: I'm visiting my family for Christmas. We have been trying to figure out of why games are getting uninstall on their own in the Xbox One X when turning on the console(internal and external...
  8. Uninstalling, removing, disabling gaming services & gamebar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uninstalling, removing, disabling gaming services & gamebar: i found a post with an "answer" to someone who had the same question. i would reply to that post and/or those "answers" but the thread is locked. i need to re open it because i'm extremely...
  9. Game Downloads on Xbox Live on it's own, even after uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Downloads on Xbox Live on it's own, even after uninstall: So I had the game Lamplighters when it came out on Game Pass, predownloaded it and all that. But ever since I uninstalled it, it's been downloaded to my computer almost daily, and I haven't been...
  10. Can I uninstall a game from a computer and still own it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I uninstall a game from a computer and still own it?: Son bought a game and downloaded it onto his father's laptop which is not what he uses to game. If I delete it from the laptop can he install it onto another computer from his account?...