I turned on my xbox and the first thing i see is a system update so i update and tells me...

Discus and support I turned on my xbox and the first thing i see is a system update so i update and tells me... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Really need help here, thanks 0d0d7146-87e0-4a39-92ac-ca892847840e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PatrykWielgus, Dec 7, 2022.

1. I turned on my xbox and the first thing i see is a system update so i update and tells me...

Really need help here, thanks

:)

PatrykWielgus, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

I turned on my xbox and the first thing i see is a system update so i update and tells me theirs a problem and because of this, i cant use my xbox or even go on the home screen or anything

I understand Patrick.

What you can try would be to connect the console to another wifi network and try to update again
  3. PatrykWielgus Win User

I turned on my xbox and the first thing i see is a system update so i update and tells me theirs a problem and because of this, i cant use my xbox or even go on the home screen or anything

Hiya, thank you for replying, i cant do an offline system update because i dont have a laptop/computer and a usb with 6gb on
  4. PatrykWielgus Win User

Ihiya, ive tried to do an offline update at my mates house and it didn't work, and ive tried connecting to their internet and update but still nothing, its been weeks since ive been unable to use my xbox. When will xbox fix this!
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Patryk, This happens most of the time due to a conflict between the servers, caused by your network.

So to get around this error, you can try to update the console using a PC and a USB flash

Below, follow the official link of the procedure

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. bwv2002 Win User

e74 error after downloading update today

I have an elite that played fine until the update. I played after the update that day then turn the system off. My life got in the way of me play for the next three days. When I went to turn it on E 74 error come up on the screen and I am unable to play.
    Called MS to see what I could do since I know the update had to cause it and all they could tell me is that the upsate couldn't cause this error. I know the update was suppose to fix a video issue so I can't see how they could tell me this. They told me the
    only thing they could do was to have me send it in for repair at the tune of $100 and it could take a month. I don't know what to do.
Thema:

I turned on my xbox and the first thing i see is a system update so i update and tells me...

1. I turned on my xbox and the first thing i see is a system update so i update and tells me... - Similar Threads - turned thing system

2. My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox won't turn on at all but I hear a ringing sound: So I went to turn on my Xbox series x and it won't turn on but I hear this ringing noise from inside my console if anybody have any idea to fix this I'll appreciate I read some things online about...
  3. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  4. My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it...: My xbox series s just started recently turning off automatically when I load YouTube but it has no issue playing games for hours at a time the system has been cleaned and I've signed in and out of...
  5. My xbox s when I turn on the TV says no signal. I've tried 4 tvs and the same thing. Any...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox s when I turn on the TV says no signal. I've tried 4 tvs and the same thing. Any...: When I turn my xbox s on it sends no signal to my TV. I've tried 4 different tvs and cables etc. c8851ced-e4f1-4364-939b-03d09bf6e806
  6. How do you turn if things if you can’t see anything

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you turn if things if you can’t see anything: I turned on my Xbox for the first time today and all I see are 3 colors red, black, and purple and when I tried to go to settings to cage stuff I could read it I tried everything to figure out...
  7. If Family Sharing is a thing, then how can we turn it off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If Family Sharing is a thing, then how can we turn it off?: Hi, I've been playing Minecraft: Java Edition for pretty long. One day, after changing my Microsoft Account just for personal use, the Minecraft Launcher states that I cannot play because of......
  8. My Xbox keeps turning off when i turn it on I’ve did the 10 second thing still not working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps turning off when i turn it on I’ve did the 10 second thing still not working...: One minute and 8 seconds it turns off every time it just wont work 4783ae83-5958-489a-9b29-55538a431d04
  9. Xbox will turn on but not respond only thing that will is the community tab with the center...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox will turn on but not respond only thing that will is the community tab with the center...: Please help me my xbox said it needed some update and then wont respond 803254c8-44ad-4df9-941e-83f0079bf458
  10. Comcast: how to turn comcast thing to IPv6?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: how to turn comcast thing to IPv6?: Comcast (ISPs): how to turn comcast thing to IPv6? You have to access your Router settings. b7255f2f-8b31-4004-9ccf-89e7b07f693b