I turned my Xbox on to play and the bottom half of my screen is like .5 of a second slower...

Discus and support I turned my Xbox on to play and the bottom half of my screen is like .5 of a second slower... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I turned my Xbox on to play and the bottom half of my screen is like .5 of a second slower than the top half. I know %100 it is not my tv. My tv is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jessica brown1, Nov 2, 2022.

1. I turned my Xbox on to play and the bottom half of my screen is like .5 of a second slower...

I turned my Xbox on to play and the bottom half of my screen is like .5 of a second slower than the top half. I know %100 it is not my tv. My tv is brand new, I just played 2 days ago and it wasn't like that. Any advice?

:)

jessica brown1, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I turned my Xbox on to play and the bottom half of my screen is like .5 of a second slower than the top half.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. That Jedi Win User

Strange issue when signing in....??

Sure no problem. Ok so i turn my Xbox on, there are all 3 accounts that I have on that console, I select my account, as I sign in after say 10 seconds the bubble at the bottom of the screen will appear saying I'm signed in....however the box in the centre
    of the screen remains in the centre of the screen for around another 10 seconds (this being the white rectangle that also says signing in) and then I will be signed in and the bubble at the bottom of the screen will appear for a second time
  4. KKAI64 Win User

why am i not allowed to just play xbox enhanced games off a external hard drive?

how long is too slow tho? a millisecond? a couple seconds? i'm fine with slower loading times and longer loading screens if it means i can actually have my games installed, the internal storage is about 800gb then the expansion cards cost from half to the same amount as the console, i'm fine if it means my games will have slower loading times if it means i can go buy a 5 TB hard drive to have modern games on when modern games take up about 100gbs minimum atm, i just wanna know why it isn't optional, like why? its a worse user experience in my opinion
  5. StarWarsGalaxies Win User

Halo Infinite won't launch, crashes on launch

The game launches for 2-3 second,

My screen turns black, my cursor turns into the game cursor, and then it crashed aka disappears. Sometimes it last 4-5 seconds and I see the first screen which says Xbox
  6. d3sigN8t3dDruNk Win User

Adjust in-game screen size

My HDTV is about 5 years old...its quite annoying that i can only see half of the bottom of the screen where my gold/weight and item details are....but at least i can see SOME OF IT
Thema:

I turned my Xbox on to play and the bottom half of my screen is like .5 of a second slower...

1. I turned my Xbox on to play and the bottom half of my screen is like .5 of a second slower... - Similar Threads - turned play bottom

2. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  3. Xbox series x turns off randomly playing certain games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x turns off randomly playing certain games: Playing games like Hell let loose, Forza Motorsport, Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I can rule out overheating. It is well ventilated and a new console. Did a hard reset and any other recommendations....
  4. Remote play only works if I turn on the xbox manually

in XboX Insiders
    Remote play only works if I turn on the xbox manually: Xbox series X and my iphone are on the same network, xbox is set to instant on but the phone app will not connect (to use remote control or to use remote play) unless i turn the xbox on manually,...
  5. Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...: Once games are removed from the Xbox store I can’t play them even with the disc it’s not recognised. I can no longer play forza 7 or gta 5? 94ed04c4-94af-4627-860a-5b58d444190b
  6. Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help.. I'd turned cross play option off on my xbox I've tried to turn them back on...: Hi all hopefully someone can help I'd turned cross play option off in my xbox settings so I'd only play with xbox users but now when I try to turn it back on again its saying it on I.e I can play...
  7. My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...: My Xbox continuesly shuts off while playing any game but when I put a movie in it’s fine and plays it checked the power and it’s fine and fan works properly any help is appreciated thanks I’m...
  8. Why does my controller have to turn off why I want to play on keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my controller have to turn off why I want to play on keyboard and mouse: Why does the controller have to have a timed shut off? Please make this an option! It’s really annoying when there are certain times I want to use the controller for a game or if I want to use...
  9. When I go to play some games when it loads my screen turns black and everything even the ui...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go to play some games when it loads my screen turns black and everything even the ui...: When I go to play games my screen will go black and things will be more gray than usual but it's only for some games c1461ca9-ecee-4ba9-988f-3c763490d90b
  10. Xbox one turns off while playing it or watching YouTube

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one turns off while playing it or watching YouTube: My Xbox one started having problems not Turning on or would turn on but shut off by itself a few minutes later I’ve changed the power supply an power cord cleaned the dust reset setting and...