I turned my console off while it was updating, now my xbox won't go back online and I cant...

Discus and support I turned my console off while it was updating, now my xbox won't go back online and I cant... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I turned off my xbox while it updated because it was taking extremely long so that I could play offline, now when i go to the updates page there are no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jullhyanna, Dec 7, 2022.

1. jullhyanna
    jullhyanna Guest

I turned my console off while it was updating, now my xbox won't go back online and I cant...

I turned off my xbox while it updated because it was taking extremely long so that I could play offline, now when i go to the updates page there are no updates and my xbox says I'm online but nothing internet related will open.

what do i do??

:)

jullhyanna, Dec 7, 2022
  2. jullhyanna Win User

I turned my console off while it was updating, now my xbox won't go back online and I cant find the update to update it.

Nevermind this, I simply connected to the network again and the update page came back!!!1
  3. wiirluvenit Win User

Call of Duty edition Xbox One Controller won't turn on.

UPDATE: I popped off part of the back and noticed it is turning on now but when I try and connect my headset it completely shuts off and won't turn back on until I remove the headset.
  4. SINISTERxSKULL Win User

November Update

yes same here it's crap as soon as i turn off and start back up the sign in will just keep loading i can see my profile load but can't select anything have to reboot then it won't connect to the internet have to restart my router then everything works fine.
    Or my console won't turn off the light will flash then the Kinect will turn off while the Xbox light keeps flashing .
  5. xklucivone Win User

What's up with the servers?

Yep, there is problems today just like yesterday!! What a surprise. I kept getting kicked out of games while the game was still playing. And me and my friends had to either turn off the console and turn it back on or go to the main menu just to update the
    playlists. Whatever that is. So many problems lately, just cant wait till the new one.
  6. reggiewhitby Win User

Constantly hard resting after updated

I had to updated my console to install rdr2 to updated it an a couple of games, an now it's like it has a mind of its own turning off randomly, sometimes it Will turn off while it is stating up
Thema:

1. I turned my console off while it was updating, now my xbox won't go back online and I cant... - Similar Threads - turned console off

2. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  3. 360 power button red then console turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    360 power button red then console turns off: 360 console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off 9fae529e-a7fd-4860-a598-7a224691b2ba
  4. Console keeps removing my profiles after turning off console

in XboX Insiders
    Console keeps removing my profiles after turning off console: Hi lads, I bought an Xbox yesterday from a friend as they never used the console. I signed into my account and downloaded the games I wanted and that was fine. However once I turned it off and...
  5. my keyboard works every 5 times a turn the console off and doesnt work most of the time the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my keyboard works every 5 times a turn the console off and doesnt work most of the time the...: my keyboard doesnt work with my xbox one s but does work every 5th time a shut the console off if im lucky the keyboard i am using is the razer hutsman mini c0faa0ae-0b63-4517-a2f8-d4b2d3e0d46d
  6. Why does my xbox turn off when it starts the third update bar for the console, it just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox turn off when it starts the third update bar for the console, it just...: Why does my xbox turn off when it starts the third update bar for the console, it just turns off and thats it then i have to restart the update every time 1c8704b4-da52-4e52-a310-f815f117ae43
  7. When click on xbox button on console, it blinks and immediately turn off... Try everything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When click on xbox button on console, it blinks and immediately turn off... Try everything...: I have xbox one s. When click on xbox button on console, it blinks and immediately turn off... Try everything what to do 3a9362ba-c611-4df0-bda4-b239164c0548
  8. My XboxOneS controller not turning off console…

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XboxOneS controller not turning off console…: Hi there! My XboxOneS controller works perfectly until I hold the X button to turn off the console. Once I get to the What do you want to do? screen to turn off the console as soon as I try to...
  9. Should i just turn off console or completely shut down the xbox series s evertime after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should i just turn off console or completely shut down the xbox series s evertime after...: I am asking it because i am new to xbox . c73f055a-8ce4-41b1-8a39-3b5e6987c042
  10. Why does my Xbox one console turning off when playing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one console turning off when playing: My Xbox one console keep turning off when playing games how do I stop it from turning off when playing games 6a59b5f6-b686-4ef2-887f-cb5f05d2151f