I trying to log onto blk ops 2 on line and I’m gettin a notice saying “ The current profile...

Discus and support I trying to log onto blk ops 2 on line and I’m gettin a notice saying “ The current profile... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I trying to log onto blk ops 2 on line and I’m gettin a notice saying “ The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live “.how do I fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Clifford Cash, Mar 27, 2023.

1. I trying to log onto blk ops 2 on line and I’m gettin a notice saying “ The current profile...

I trying to log onto blk ops 2 on line and I’m gettin a notice saying “ The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live “.how do I fix this?

:)

Clifford Cash, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I trying to log onto blk ops 2 on line and I’m gettin a notice saying “ The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live “.how do I fix this?

Do you have a Gold or Game Pass Ultimate subscription?
  3. Clifford Cash Win User

Yes I just paid for the ultimate game pass
  4. Pistola Muerta Win User

black ops VS call of duty 4 - you decide

Hmm, Blk Ops isn't infected yet... And CoD4 has the clap.
    [​IMG]

Without watching your video link (and between those 2), I'm gonna go with Blk Ops.
  5. Chip Nuttley Win User

Re: Your review

Multiplayer is close to being a disgrace! Blk Ops is way better,and that hurts to say.
  6. KSI YaBoyKslicK Win User

'Please visit www.callofduty.com/blackops2/status of updates'

im haveing the same isse it says NOTICE The Call of Duty. Black Ops II Server is not available at this time. Please try again later or visit www.callofduty.com/blackops2/status for updates wtf is goin on wit dis ***... and i keep gettin kicked offline also
Thema:

I trying to log onto blk ops 2 on line and I’m gettin a notice saying “ The current profile...

1. I trying to log onto blk ops 2 on line and I’m gettin a notice saying “ The current profile... - Similar Threads - trying log onto

2. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  3. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  4. FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...

in XBoX on Windows
    FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...: Hi I have recently changed my details due to an account hack. I have to wait 30 days for the changes to take effect. How ever I am reading that signing into XBOX is available during this 30...
  5. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  6. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  7. when I try to connect to xfinitywifi internet on my Xbox the button to log in doesn’t load...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when I try to connect to xfinitywifi internet on my Xbox the button to log in doesn’t load...: My xfinitywifi log in button doesn’t load it only says “sign in with your Xfinity ID Comcast Business customers sign in here By signing in, you agree to our Terms or Service and Privacy Policy...
  8. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  9. I try to log onto Fortnite on my Xbox but every time it keeps telling me that an unexpected...

in XBoX on Windows
    I try to log onto Fortnite on my Xbox but every time it keeps telling me that an unexpected...: I try to log into my Fortnite from my Xbox but every time I load up it keeps telling me that an unexpected error has occurred while signing in to your account t for Xbox live I don’t know what to...
  10. When I try to log onto my microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to log onto my microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a...: When I try to log onto my Microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a symbol that isn't allowed on it a0a277e3-89e7-4702-872f-993ba33259b6