I try to replace my Broken Xbox one Elite controller
Discus and support I try to replace my Broken Xbox one Elite controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I try to replace my Broken Xbox one Elite controller but it dont work because i cant register my controller on the side [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoggingRug14485, Apr 4, 2018.
Thema:
I try to replace my Broken Xbox one Elite controller
Loading...
-
I try to replace my Broken Xbox one Elite controller - Similar Threads - try replace Broken
-
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.
in XboX InsidersStrange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by... -
Trying to send back my Xbox controller for replacement under warranty.
in XBoX on ConsolesTrying to send back my Xbox controller for replacement under warranty.: I have created an order and received the email but cannot locate the address label print button. When I click on the link in the email, it takes me to my Devices which shows details of the order... -
My console controller won't work, I tried going to replace it with the "request and Xbox...
in XBoX on ConsolesMy console controller won't work, I tried going to replace it with the "request and Xbox...: My wired Xbox controller isn't connecting to my Xbox and I've been told to go to the Xbox Support website via QR-Code for the "Request and Xbox controller replacement" page. I go to the page and... -
Error when trying to replace HDD with SSD while being an Insider and attempting an offline...
in XboX InsidersError when trying to replace HDD with SSD while being an Insider and attempting an offline...: I am part of the Insider community and requested to leave today because I realized I wouldn’t be able to replace my HDD with an SSD while being an Insider. However, I still want to swap my HDD for... -
HELP! I am trying to order a replacement XBOX Elite 2 Controller
in XBoX on ConsolesHELP! I am trying to order a replacement XBOX Elite 2 Controller: So my xbox elite series 2 controller is broken I go and set up a repair order The controller is out of warranty - but it says i can buy a replacement. Fine - i go and try and order the... -
trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...
in XBoX on Consolestrying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...: Hello, my original order was an Xbox elite series 2 controller. I then returned it because the controller developed issues using my extended three year warranty. I received a new unit after some... -
My controller triggers are acting up so I'm trying to get it replaced. My serial number on...
in XBoX on ConsolesMy controller triggers are acting up so I'm trying to get it replaced. My serial number on...: So basically how this happened was I turned on my Xbox, signed in, then as soon as I got on the games page it started moving the thumbstick up and down (on the games) by itself! I think the main...