I try to log in to Xbox Live and I get an error 80151012

Discus and support I try to log in to Xbox Live and I get an error 80151012 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good afternoon friends, the problem is that when I log in, I get that error. but not only that now I see another gamertag that is not mine, of course I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DanielQuerales, Aug 12, 2019.

1. I try to log in to Xbox Live and I get an error 80151012

Good afternoon friends, the problem is that when I log in, I get that error. but not only that now I see another gamertag that is not mine, of course I last a long time without logging in online since I could not because of internet problems. Now the
    real problem is that I don't want to lose my achievements. please help..

:)

DanielQuerales, Aug 12, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I did a quick look up on the Error Code lookup! You won't loose any saved data such as achievements or game data but, you need to try what's listed on it... its a mouth full to write down. The basic rundown is to delete and read your profile from and to
    the console and give it a hard reboot somewhere in between.

Here's the link.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup?code=80151012

It word for word reads out like this:

• Option 1
      1. Go to any Xbox.com page (such as this one) and sign in to your Xbox Live account.
      2. Find and select My Account, which may be located in the upper-right corner under your gamertag or in the left navigation pane under
      3. Under Safety, select Remove my profile from all Xbox 360 consoles.
      4. Under VISITED CONSOLES, select Require profile download.
      5. Return to the Xbox 360 console and
        download your profile
    • Option 2
      1. Sign in to your Xbox Live account at any
        Xbox.com
        page, such as this one.
      2. Find and select My Account, which may be located in the upper-right corner under your gamertag or in the left navigation pane under
      3. Select Security, family & forums.
      4. Select Xbox 360 profile protection.
      5. Under "Consoles that do not require your password for sign-in," select
        Require Profile Download
        (the green button). This will clear your profile from any Xbox 360 consoles where it's currently saved.
      6. Return to the Xbox 360 console and
        download your profile

Solution 2: Reset the password for your Microsoft account. Here's how:

1. Go to the
      Reset your password
      page.
    2. Select the reason for resetting your password.
    3. Enter your Microsoft account email address.
    4. Type the characters you see in the picture.
    5. Click or tap Next.
    6. Select one of the options (proofs) available to send a security code, and then click or tap
      Next. If you don't have access to any of the proofs, select
      I don’t use these anymore
    7. Enter the four-digit security code, and then click or tap Next.
    8. Enter your new password, and then click or tap Next. "
  3. Dageto Kraft Win User

Error 80151012 occurs when you try to use your Microsoft account on Xbox Live

Problem

You see the following error message when you try to download your profile to your Xbox 360 console:

Sorry, something's wrong with your Microsoft account. Go to https://account.live.com for help.

Error code: 80151012
    This may mean that your Microsoft account is locked or that there's a problem with it.

Solutions

To resolve this problem, try the following solutions:

Solution 1: Remove your profile from all Xbox 360 consoles where it's been saved. There are two ways you can accomplish. Both use your “trusted PC.” (To learn about trusted PCs, see “Making your computer a trusted PC” at Why
    you’re unexpectedly prompted for your Microsoft email account and password
    .)

• Option 1
      1. Go to any Xbox.com page (such as this one) and sign in to your Xbox Live account.
      2. Find and select My Account, which may be located in the upper-right corner under your gamertag or in the left navigation pane under Avatar.
      3. Under Safety, select Remove my profile from all Xbox 360 consoles.
      4. Under VISITED CONSOLES, select Require profile download.
      5. Return to the Xbox 360 console and download your profile.
    • Option 2
      1. Sign in to your Xbox Live account at any Xbox.com page, such as this one.
      2. Find and select My Account, which may be located in the upper-right corner under your gamertag or in the left navigation pane under Avatar.
      3. Select Security, family & forums.
      4. Select Xbox 360 profile protection.
      5. Under "Consoles that do not require your password for sign-in," select Require Profile Download (the green button). This will clear your profile from any Xbox 360 consoles where it's currently saved.
      6. Return to the Xbox 360 console and download your profile.
    Solution 2: Reset the password for your Microsoft account. Here's how:

1. Go to the Reset your password page.
    2. Select the reason for resetting your password.
    3. Enter your Microsoft account email address.
    4. Type the characters you see in the picture.
    5. Click or tap Next.
    6. Select one of the options (proofs) available to send a security code, and then click or tap Next. If you don't have access to any of the proofs, select I don’t use these anymore.
    7. Enter the four-digit security code, and then click or tap Next.
    8. Enter your new password, and then click or tap Next.
    If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.

Repair or warranty questions? See Xbox 360 warranty, registration, and repair: Frequently asked questions.
  4. xbox360italy Win User

Cannot download profile

5. WPAK Win User

Downloading a new Profile doesn't work...

6. onyxishere Win User

Xbox profile not downloading

Thema:

1. I try to log in to Xbox Live and I get an error 80151012 - Similar Threads - try log Live

2. When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes.: When I try to log into my xbox profile my screen goes white and freezes. Its been a while since I have been on Xbox but still, the account is not or ever has been suspended or anything like that,...
  3. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  4. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  5. FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...

in XBoX on Windows
    FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...: Hi I have recently changed my details due to an account hack. I have to wait 30 days for the changes to take effect. How ever I am reading that signing into XBOX is available during this 30...
  6. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  7. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  8. Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes": Is Xbox Live down or how do I fix this? 5278e705-8f79-471a-94f2-7e0fd1674327
  9. I was trying to log in in minecraft and my xbox live & microsoft account doesn't exist...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was trying to log in in minecraft and my xbox live & microsoft account doesn't exist...: As I was trying to log in in minecraft after this year, it kept saying that my microsoft account doesn't exist. As I checked my Email, it mentioned that someone removed my security info and my...
  10. Why does it say problem with signing in everytime i try to log in to xbox live or download...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say problem with signing in everytime i try to log in to xbox live or download...: I wanna log into online in skate 3 47ed495d-f23b-4771-87e8-08ead558d524