I try to log in my Xbox but it said to go on Xbox.com/pcsetup to enter code but I can't...

Discus and support I try to log in my Xbox but it said to go on Xbox.com/pcsetup to enter code but I can't... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I try to log in my Xbox but it said to go on Xbox.com/pcsetup to enter code but I can't find where to to enter it 094de854-bb34-4438-ad81-d729bd0af41e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Justina Simaliute, Feb 28, 2023.

1. I try to log in my Xbox but it said to go on Xbox.com/pcsetup to enter code but I can't...

I try to log in my Xbox but it said to go on Xbox.com/pcsetup to enter code but I can't find where to to enter it

:)

Justina Simaliute, Feb 28, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I try to log in my Xbox but it said to go on Xbox.com/pcsetup to enter code but I can't find where to to enter it

Hi Justina!

What exactly is the Xbox console generation are you using? Does the issue occur when you use a different account?
  3. Non Ali Amor Win User

Question about streaming music from my computer..

Ok I found I do have Windows Media Center and on the 360 it says to go to xbox.com/pcsetup to put in a code and set it all up..but theres no where to go on the link...
  4. BreezyBree0826 Win User

0x97e107df what means that??

I have the xbox 1s and whenever i try and go to one of my apps a screen pops up and says something went wrong. “Give it another try. If this happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code 0x97e107df” now i went to the xbox error help
    page and logged the code in but it said theres no article on the problem here so why cant i get on any of my games?
  5. ll Ecogeek ll Win User

Trying to enter a redemption code on Xbox One and getting an endless loading screen

I entered a code on xbox.com (after making double sure I was logged in) and when I go to the xbox one, the game is not there. How do I make sure I have the game. I can't put the code in again, it won't let me.
  6. bloolover Win User

Error code 0xc0000189

The code is from xbox. I keep getting this code while trying to get into hulu. It states to go to xbox.com/errorhelp. Then It says to enter code, we enter

0xc0000189 and it states:

Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0xc0000189".

This is where xbox said to go with this code. Why doesn't xbox error help recognise it's own code. Please update the Xbox help site.
Thema:

I try to log in my Xbox but it said to go on Xbox.com/pcsetup to enter code but I can't...

1. I try to log in my Xbox but it said to go on Xbox.com/pcsetup to enter code but I can't... - Similar Threads - try log said

2. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  3. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  4. FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...

in XBoX on Windows
    FAQ says You can log into XBOX while waiting, but when I try logging in XBOX it prompts me...: Hi I have recently changed my details due to an account hack. I have to wait 30 days for the changes to take effect. How ever I am reading that signing into XBOX is available during this 30...
  5. Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard...: Hello, Whenever I log on to Fortnite my xbox says' "Give that another try" I've done a hard reset, and I have also reset my xbox, but that still didn't work, what should I do to fix this?...
  6. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....
  7. when I try to connect to xfinitywifi internet on my Xbox the button to log in doesn’t load...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when I try to connect to xfinitywifi internet on my Xbox the button to log in doesn’t load...: My xfinitywifi log in button doesn’t load it only says “sign in with your Xfinity ID Comcast Business customers sign in here By signing in, you agree to our Terms or Service and Privacy Policy...
  8. My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account can't play any game if I try to log in as first player, but if I play as 2nd,...: Glitch in Xbox software. Xbox account glitch. (I don't know what else to put.) 5c10558f-ea38-434f-af08-5f495ec82374
  9. I tried joining a server and it said "Please log into Xbox to Join this Server" Please Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried joining a server and it said "Please log into Xbox to Join this Server" Please Help: Hi, I want to join a server, but it says "Please Log into Xbox to Join this Server". Its only this one server and I really cannot join. Im playing on an Android Phone. My Minecraft Username is...
  10. When I tried in to log in to my Minecraft account through Microsoft, it said my account did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I tried in to log in to my Minecraft account through Microsoft, it said my account did...: When I faced this problem my first thought was that everything will be fixed if I just make a new Microsoft account through the same email and log in, but that did not work. When I logged in to...