I try to join my friend's multiplayer world, but it says, "Unable to connect to world. What...

Discus and support I try to join my friend's multiplayer world, but it says, "Unable to connect to world. What... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have checked the internet connection and multiplayer connection and it is all good, the nat type is open, and everything seems well. The problem is... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Landragoon44, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Landragoon44
    Landragoon44 Guest

I try to join my friend's multiplayer world, but it says, "Unable to connect to world. What...

I have checked the internet connection and multiplayer connection and it is all good, the nat type is open, and everything seems well. The problem is even though all of that is well I still can't join.

:)

Landragoon44, Feb 19, 2023
  2. Alex Burger Win User

I can’t join my friends but I can join servers and my friends can’t join me in Minecraft PE. is there any way to fix this?

Hello, whenever I try to join a friends server it says unable to connect to world and if the try to join me they get hit with the same message.
  3. Aulia FajarBagaskara Win User

minecraft windows 10 unable to connect to the world

sorry im late to respond.ye i play regular multiplayer but my friend cant join they dont receive error code its just say unable to connect to the world and i can play with my other friend but not with him and i cant even join to his world too.sorry for my bad english

i hope you can reply this fast
  4. #IKeeG Coolboy Win User

Minecraft issue [mobile]

I play Minecraft with my friend over mobile. It was working the whole time, until now.

The issue is, when I am in my world, my friend tries to join but it says “Unable to connect to world”.

We both use the same version of Minecraft [1.14.60 as of 6/16/20]. I also have multiplayer set on the world too.

I tried inviting him, but the issue persisted. I tried joining his world, but it showed me the message.

My Xbox account is allowed to play multiplayer and no parental controls are set.

What do I do? Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks.
    The mc servers may have been down, or all the multiplayer servers that host your world are all on the newer versions
  5. ProPlayer7531 Win User

Unable to connect to world problem.i have done everything sign in and out allowed xbox to play multiplayer and cant join the hive server or zeqa server i can join cubecraft but i wanna play hivr.

Its just saying unable to connect to world whenever i try to join zeqa server or the hive server these both are my favourait servers

1 day i was playing hive and when i try to join hive again the next day

It was showing unable to connect to world and my net is fine.
  6. XBF - Tali Win User

Cannot load into Minecraft Bedrock world

Hello MinecraftChugJug,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that your friend is unable to join one specific world that you are attempting to play in. It is strange that you are able to join some worlds together but not others. If you have not done so already, please do the following and also have your friend repeat the same steps found in this article: Minecraft Multiplayer Connectivity Issues.

If this does not work, please let us know what type of error codes your friend is receiving when they try to join the specific world.

Thank you,

-Tali
Thema:

1. I try to join my friend's multiplayer world, but it says, "Unable to connect to world. What... - Similar Threads - try join friend's

2. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  3. "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...: Both were working perfectly fine yesterday and the error appeared tonight. I've tried repairing and resetting the associated apps on my PC. I have made sure my privacy settings were set correctly....
  4. every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...: i’ve tried unplugging the router for ten minutes and power cycling my xbox and changing internets and nothing has worked yet cd93cf86-5ec5-47ae-8ae1-cb0c0178207b
  5. So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining...: So when I try joining a unofficial PC session on ark survival evolved it will say joining failed but if I join on a player dedicated arks server it will allow me.. I am so confused right now...
  6. I joined a minecraft realm with my friend yesterday but then today when i tried to get back...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I joined a minecraft realm with my friend yesterday but then today when i tried to get back...: someone please help me resolve this problem 15130683-eff0-44a3-8017-320cad14931c
  7. When ever I try to join my Xbox friends on my Switch a pop up happens.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When ever I try to join my Xbox friends on my Switch a pop up happens.: I’ve tried restarting my switch and I’ve tried connecting to a different WiFi but it just doesn’t work, so I have zero idea what to do next. The pop up says “Unable to connect, restart you client....
  8. Me and my friend are trying to play portal 2 co-op online but it’s not letting us join...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and my friend are trying to play portal 2 co-op online but it’s not letting us join...: Portal two online multiplayer on Xbox 1 d4d3f761-82bd-4260-8326-7097d9741db5
  9. Why connection timed out when I try to join my friends world on IOS Ipad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why connection timed out when I try to join my friends world on IOS Ipad?: PLEASE HELP IM TRYING TO JOIN MY FRIENDS WORLD AND I CANT BECAUSE IT SAYS UNABLE TO CONNECT CONNECTION TIMED OUT IM ON IPAD IOS PLEASE HELP IM UPDATED 89fd3df2-b496-4ac1-8c97-81cb7b836a6f
  10. i buy dying light 2 to my friend and when he try to join me the game ask him a membership

in XBoX on Windows
    i buy dying light 2 to my friend and when he try to join me the game ask him a membership: i buy dying light 2 to my friend and when he try to join me the game ask him a membership we did all what we need to play coop and i can ,its only him that the game ask a membership and he have...