I try to get 2FA but it says put in a passcode to verify and doesn’t send it to my Xbox email

Discus and support I try to get 2FA but it says put in a passcode to verify and doesn’t send it to my Xbox email in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I try to get 2FA but it says put in a passcode to verify and doesn’t send it to my Xbox email 35f58811-aff5-41c2-ac11-006823bf9769 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Josiahbermudez, Oct 15, 2020.

  1. I try to get 2FA but it says put in a passcode to verify and doesn’t send it to my Xbox email


    I try to get 2FA but it says put in a passcode to verify and doesn’t send it to my Xbox email

    :)
     
    Josiahbermudez, Oct 15, 2020
    #1
  2. ArminatorX Win User

    I try to get 2FA but it says put in a passcode to verify and doesn’t send it to my Xbox email

    If you have a smartphone, please install the free Microsoft Authenticator app on the smartphone, to have your phone generate those passcodes. That way you can get codes even if you have no cellphone reception or access to your email.

    The instructions on how to install the Authenticator app are on the same page where you enable 2FA for your Microsoft Account at

    https://account.live.com/Proofs/Manage
  3. ngocphi Win User

    I try to get 2FA but it says put in a passcode to verify and doesn’t send it to my Xbox email

    2fa sends it to your phone text or authenticator

    Email isnt a valid secondsry ss its usually only onw step

    If you didnt register one then you need to do so
  4. Lord Mordeath Win User

    Problem with security verification

    I'm trying to get xbox live gold, but when i sign in to my email, it says it needs to verify with a code they send to my email, but i haven't received this code.
  5. YianmanP Win User

    Permission help

    Its the same issue with logging into live.windows.com. It asks me to verify my email, so I press 'send email'. When I click the link in my email it says 'you need permission to use these services'. When my mum sign in with her account to give me permission,
    when it says 'verify that you're an adult' it's asking for a credit card number and address to prove it. Where it says 'put in your address' it says in the country 'United States' and it is not changeable.
  6. Jxunaid2111 Win User

    How to get my Account back my account got hacked on the 9/3

    they did put the 2fa on my acocunt but the email is the same.
Thema:

I try to get 2FA but it says put in a passcode to verify and doesn’t send it to my Xbox email

Loading...
  1. I try to get 2FA but it says put in a passcode to verify and doesn’t send it to my Xbox email - Similar Threads - try 2FA says

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Whenever I try to long in with my Xbox in the 2fa website it says unable to process request

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Whenever I try to long in with my Xbox in the 2fa website it says unable to process request: Whenever I try and sign in with my Xbox in the 2fa website for Fortnite it says unable to proceeds request my Xbox account a Xbox series s is linked with my gmail on my gmail I am over 18 years...
  9. I’m trying to confirm my epic games email to enable 2fa

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to confirm my epic games email to enable 2fa: I logged into epic games using an outlook account for Xbox, I tried to confirm my email for epic games, but it is a separate yahoo email, I do not have access to the yahoo account and cannot...
  10. When I try to enable 2fa it won't let me I goes to my old account and when I go to the Xbox...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to enable 2fa it won't let me I goes to my old account and when I go to the Xbox...: Every time I try to sign in with epic games it goes to my old account because they have the same google account I just want to enable 2fa but it won't let me my acc is anonymous71491...