I tried

Discus and support I tried in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to open my xbox and the green xbox one image as been staying there it’s been of 4 hours now and I’m trying to play some fortnite but xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PatentMedusa381, Apr 17, 2018.

  1. I tried


    I tried to open my xbox and the green xbox one image as been staying there it’s been of 4 hours now and I’m trying to play some fortnite but xbox console staying on loading

    :)
     
    PatentMedusa381, Apr 17, 2018
    #1
  2. ncgfuelld
    ncgfuelld Guest
    Well I tried...

    [quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

    Duno if I can be bothered with it to be honest. The Commendation N7 weapons are not that appealing to me anymore. Not even the Valiant.

    [/quote]Take it from ME I have all the weapons minus the N7 Tyhoon, an they aint worth it, should have quit MONTH's ago,
    I would give you all my weapons an characters IF I was allowed.. Being a BF3 player an all.. lol
     
    ncgfuelld, Apr 17, 2018
    #2
  3. XANGCRIS
    XANGCRIS Guest
    Well I tried...

    3 lock ups or disconneections for the ME servers from 5 attempts at MP. Did my run without using stuff and did the 1 escort mission they were nice enough to give me. Signing off from ME3 for this event. Anyone else having issues with the game?
     
    XANGCRIS, Apr 17, 2018
    #3
  4. I tried

    Hi Flowery marmot5,

    Please try this:



    1. Hold down the power button on the front of your Xbox One console until it fully powers down, unplug the power cord, and wait 30 seconds. Please note the console must be fully powered down; the next steps will not work if the console is powered on from connected
    standby.

    2. Plug the power cord back in.

    3. PRESS the POWER Button then Hold down the Bind button (located on the side of the console next to the USB port) and the Eject button (located on the front of the console next to the optical disc slot), continue holding down Bind and Eject until you hear
    a second “power up” chime.

    4. Then SELECT Reset this Xbox - This Troubleshooter takes the User to a page that allows them to select full reset or reset but keep content (this allows you to keep your installed games and settings!)

    5. Then you can change the setting back the default.



    Let us know if this works!
     
    XB1R HerculesTh, Apr 18, 2018
    #4
  5. XB1R HerculesTh Win User

    I tried

    Hi Flowery marmot5,

    Please try this:



    1. Hold down the power button on the front of your Xbox One console until it fully powers down, unplug the power cord, and wait 30 seconds. Please note the console must be fully powered down; the next steps will not work if the console is powered on from connected
    standby.

    2. Plug the power cord back in.

    3. PRESS the POWER Button then Hold down the Bind button (located on the side of the console next to the USB port) and the Eject button (located on the front of the console next to the optical disc slot), continue holding down Bind and Eject until you hear
    a second “power up” chime.

    4. Then SELECT Reset this Xbox - This Troubleshooter takes the User to a page that allows them to select full reset or reset but keep content (this allows you to keep your installed games and settings!)

    5. Then you can change the setting back the default.



    Let us know if this works!
  6. michiamojack Win User

    Tried and tried and tried

    I will use the phone support and I will check out that link, thank you.

    Is there no one I can actually speak to in person? Go somewhere to prove my ownership?
  7. Mark Sherwood Win User

    Tried and tried and tried

    BeadyTunic62 hey there :)



    This page
    HERE
    should hopefully help you to recover / remember your forgotten email address (Microsoft Account) or password.



    If the problem is due to forgetting your Microsoft Account and the above page does not help, then you will need to contact Phone Support. After providing them with your gamertag, they will
    go through some security questions with you to prove that you own the account. Once they are satisfied that you have ownership of the profile, they will release the email address to you.



    I hope this helps.

    Many thanks,

    Cloud



    EDIT: Ninja'd
  8. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

    Tried and tried and tried

    Hello There,

    BeadyTunic62 We are unable to help with issues of password resets or changing parental e-mail's. You will need to try
    to reset the password
    , if that does not work, please try to fill out the account recovery form here.

    If you don't have access to either of these options, you will need to contact the Microsoft Account team here. You
    May Have To Phone Support Up Regarding This Issue, Thank You Very Much For Your Understanding In This Matter,

    As previously stated, we have absolutely no control over resetting passwords or changing e-mails Or Recovering Information For You,
  9. michiamojack Win User

    Tried and tried and tried

    Unfortunately 12 year olds don't consider things like this when they get their first xbox and set up their account. But again thanks for the help.
Thema:

I tried

Loading...
  1. I tried - Similar Threads - tried

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...

    in XboX Insiders
    How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...: How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update preview? submitted by /u/redstarosniko [link] [comments]