i tried uninstalling minecraft, but it completely ruined my xbox one

Discus and support i tried uninstalling minecraft, but it completely ruined my xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so basically my minecraft was perfectly fine before. one day, it just started glitching and wouldn’t let me load past the loading screen. sometimes it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kendra✰ ✰, Mar 11, 2021.

1. i tried uninstalling minecraft, but it completely ruined my xbox one

so basically my minecraft was perfectly fine before. one day, it just started glitching and wouldn’t let me load past the loading screen. sometimes it would shut down my whole xbox, and sometimes it would just kick me out. so i searched up why it was doing that, and people just said to uninstall and reinstall, so thats what i did! when i tried uninstalling minecraft, it wouldnt go away, so i restart my xbox (i was being patient with it.) minecraft still wouldnt go away. when i tried turning on my xbox, nothing would load at all. i asked my friends for help, but they had no clue how to. sometimes when i reset my xbox, i would just be greeted with a grey screen, and the xbox itself would shut down. but when i turned the xbox on about 20 minutes later, minecraft was finally gone, and my xbox was running smoothly, and it would let me play games. then i tried reinstalling minecraft. i waited for about 30 minutes and it was at 94% for a while. so i decided to restart my xbox while it was loading (i dont think i was supposed to do that) and it was still installing. then my xbox was going really slow, nothing is loading at all. this is my current situation and i need help. i’ve tried hard resetting and everything and nothing will load.

:)

kendra✰ ✰, Mar 11, 2021
  2. c8tz Win User

also, my xbox is about 4 years old. i’ve never had this problem in my life, and neither have my friends. i have no clue what is happening
  3. Deckxinsanity Win User

Error Code 0x80073cf6

I have been a loyal Xbox person for 3 years and this error code is ruining everything. I tried to download the following, TitanFall DLCs, Minecraft Xbox one edition, and destiny. NOTHING IS WORKING!
  4. Finianw Win User

Minecraft

In addition, I also have tried to uninstall and install minecraft again, as well as restarting my device. (Bedrock version of minecraft)
  5. TooProfane Win User

Ridiculous Xbox App and Its Collateral Damage

I tried resetting Xbox and I uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft. Conditions have not improved.
  6. AirBiscuitAlpo Win User

Bought a Minecraft Xbox One Favorites Bundle and not all mash ups are included?

I have same issue. I bought Minecraft Favorites Edition for XBox One on disc, but when starting one of the extra maps, the DLC packs state they are trail versions and you cannot save games. The extra skins also don't work and direct you to the store to
    buy. Before installing the game, the icon in the menu will show Minecraft Favorites Edition, but after install, it always reverts to "Minecraft Favorites for XBox One"

Console: XBox One S 1TB

Things I have tried:

-I have uninstalled re-installed several times with reboots in between and after uninstall/re-install.

-Disabled auto install and auto updates, then performed manual install

-Uninstalled game, Unchecked "Make this my home XBox", re-installed game, re-checked "Make this my home XBox".

-Uninstalled, and re-installed from disc with Network disabled

-Uninstalled\re-installed DLC packs separately via Manage Game

-Sign out\Sign in between uninstall\re-installs

-Verified all Xbox and game updates are applied

Anyone have any other suggestions?
Thema:

1. i tried uninstalling minecraft, but it completely ruined my xbox one - Similar Threads - tried uninstalling minecraft

2. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  3. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  4. Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...: Why won't'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it, re-installed it, and it still won't load.! c2724715-1cd8-4f5f-8f9b-7a13e12749dc
  5. Game says: appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it. (0x80070570).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game says: appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it. (0x80070570).: Rocket league won’t download. “The item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it. (0x80070570). I’ve tried reinstalling I’ve reset my xbox and xbox live...
  6. house flipper will start loading, then stop and never finish, ive tried uninstalling, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    house flipper will start loading, then stop and never finish, ive tried uninstalling, and...: i want to know why it wont open because i purchased it, i shouldn’t need gamepass to play. e9858919-0189-400e-8d5a-41311d7d748c
  7. Tried to install a small game but now it is stuck at 0% wont let me uninstall, cancel, or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to install a small game but now it is stuck at 0% wont let me uninstall, cancel, or...: like i said its stuck i cant do anything i tried wsreset.exe ive tried repairing restarting and uninstalling the app i hard restarted my computer and yet its still stuck at download at 0% and...
  8. It says my game is corrupt. Try uninstalling it and installing it again, but when I do this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says my game is corrupt. Try uninstalling it and installing it again, but when I do this...: It says my game is corrupt. Try uninstalling it and installing it again, but when I do this it says installation stopped, then I try installing again and it says installation stopped again...
  9. help to uninstall Xbox game bar. tried every suggestion nothing works

in XBoX on Consoles
    help to uninstall Xbox game bar. tried every suggestion nothing works: help to uninstall Xbox gams bar nothing that s been suggested works. 1ce8972f-6e2e-45c3-9f91-7e1c8029c7d9
  10. I tried uninstalling Valorant from my pc but it is saying it is still there. Please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried uninstalling Valorant from my pc but it is saying it is still there. Please help.: So I downloaded Valorant a little while back, then I realized that i really don't play it, so I tried uninstalling it and now it is saying that it needs an update and when i try and update it, it...