I tried to sync my new x box controller to my Xbox series x and it reset and now all my...

Discus and support I tried to sync my new x box controller to my Xbox series x and it reset and now all my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to sync my new controller to my series x but when I did my entire Xbox reset and now I have to te download every game. How do I sync my new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jason Hines, Dec 26, 2022.

1. Jason Hines
    Jason Hines Guest

I tried to sync my new x box controller to my Xbox series x and it reset and now all my...

I want to sync my new controller to my series x but when I did my entire Xbox reset and now I have to te download every game. How do I sync my new controller without this happening.

:)

Jason Hines, Dec 26, 2022
  2. SXO VI MAZEONE Win User

Xbox Series X stuck on Xbox logo, cannot reset the console

I talked to the support and wie tryed to factory reset the x box but its not worked the same Problem whit my x box one x so now the series x and my one x not working anymore
  3. blacktie777 Win User

De-synch an X-Box 360 controller?

Thank you, Av Michael. I think I somehow turned on my old X-box 360 when I activated my old controller while trying to sync it with the new X-Box.

I have tested your solution and it works.

Many thanks!!! =)

-Matt
  4. Anton Vaughan Win User

My Xbox Series X controller keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting

Hi, thanks for replying, I have tried all of those methods, there are no wireless devices between the console and the controller, the closest wireless device is my 4G box but that is behind me.

In regards to you mentioning a small reset button on the back of the controller that require a pin to reset it, where is this button exactly because I can't see anything on either of my Series X controllers ?
  5. Michael Reynolds3 Win User

Xbox Downloading XXXXXXXXXX packs bug

I have the same issue with Minecraft on my Series X. I tried all of the above multiple times, including trying a hard reset on my 2-day-old Series X and it still isn't working. I've resorted to playing on my Xbox one. Please help, I'd like to play Minecraft on my new console!
  6. Luke_917 Win User

Xbox Series X Sync button/synced controller stopped. Sync button must work as I am able to get to BIOS. Sync button wont blink.

Thanks for the reply. Interesting, I did not know that it was "wirelessly" connected while connected to a USB C Data Cord. As soon as I unplug, it stays disconnected (in sync mode the controller also keeps blinking then turns off). If this is right I don't know why I also can't sync any of my other Xbox controllers to the series X unless connected with a cord (works on an One X controller also, stops when unplugged). I don't know why the sync button (blinking) stopped operating all together.

I replaced my batteries and tried to pull and place back in earlier with no luck. I also updated the controller as I set up as new.

The interesting thing is I am able to use the series X controller perfectly on PC wirelessly with windows 10/Xbox PC adapter. I have no problems on PC wireless.
Thema:

1. I tried to sync my new x box controller to my Xbox series x and it reset and now all my... - Similar Threads - tried sync box

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  4. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  5. Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller says Try connecting your device again.: As the title says it, I cannot connect my controller wirelessly or with a wire. Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Ram: 16gb Mobo: Gigabyte B550 UD AC-Y1 SSD: WD sn750 se 1tb I have tried to...
  6. My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...: Fix this bug with the series x or your going to have everyone run to ps5 51841de2-6e96-440b-83c1-d7d9717b36d5
  7. I am getting error code 0x83860012 when trying to sync my games to play online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting error code 0x83860012 when trying to sync my games to play online.: I checked my network settings and everything is good the Xbox One S is saying but the syncing hits 99% and then gives me the code. I have tried multiple times but get same result. It was working...
  8. My xbox series x won't connect to my TV and won't sync with my controller I have tried...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x won't connect to my TV and won't sync with my controller I have tried...: I tried to turn on my xbox with my controller and it didn't work I when to press the button and it didn't come up on the tv so I searched it up and it said power cycle and change batteries I did...
  9. I am having syncing issues when i try to play Starfield on my ROG Ally.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having syncing issues when i try to play Starfield on my ROG Ally.: I am having syncing issues when i try to play Starfield on my ROG Ally, i am unable to get access to my save file from my console as it keeps saying there is a sycning issue everytime i try to...
  10. PC Xbox games are trying to sync, stuck at 0% and never actually start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Xbox games are trying to sync, stuck at 0% and never actually start: When I start any game now for the first time since 15/8/23 the game gets to its first loading screen and attempts to sync data. During this time the progress bar stays at 0% forever. If I cancel...