I tried to redeem game gift code but doesn't want to work

Discus and support I tried to redeem game gift code but doesn't want to work in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] it won't redeem my game that was gifted to me a44363b8-0ed9-4dff-bb81-b51de37405d8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nabbit13, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Nabbit13
    Nabbit13 Guest

I tried to redeem game gift code but doesn't want to work [​IMG]
    it won't redeem my game that was gifted to me

:)

Nabbit13, Dec 30, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Was it gifted through Xbox? Are you in the same region as the person that gifted it to you?
  3. Webbins Win User

Got my Warthog Code for FH3, redeemed it, but it got uninstalled with the demo and I can't get it back.

Same issue here. Redeemed code and it downloaded to both FH3 main game and demo. It would not appear in my garage in the main game. I didn't play the demo as I wanted to hold out for the main game, so I've just tried deleting the demo to see if it is
    somehow linking to that rather than the main game. It has also deleted the Warthog from under the main game however.

Obviously redeeming the code again doesn't work so it would be great to either gifted a new one or have the ability to redownload the Warthog. Thanks.
  4. NLH1 Win User

Can't purchase Outer Worlds for PC because I can't change my region.

Changing region doesn't let you purchase stuff from the store for that region or redeem gifted codes. The best work around I found was having a friend from that region redeem the gift code so that I could have the content, I'm sure this would also work
    with purchases. Other than that I don't have any other suggestions, let me know if it works.
  5. gamer in DNA Win User

I can't redeem the code

I can't redeem the code

it is add ons for dead by daylight

i Purchase it as a gift for my friend

After I redeem the code this message appeare

Contact the purchaser to get a code that works in your region

This code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed.

so I want refund
  6. Julian_ Win User

Redeeming a gift code

Hi! I just tried to redeem a code in order to see if it works and was able to do it via this link: https://redeem.microsoft.com/enter

Is the person who gifted you the DLC from the same country as you? This has to be the case, otherwise you won't be able to redeem the gift code.
Thema:

1. I tried to redeem game gift code but doesn't want to work - Similar Threads - tried redeem game

2. Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...: Trying to redeem points for $25 dollar xbox gift card. Click on redeem and just keep getting try again over and over. f404b7a3-dcc5-44af-874a-ad1fe6b3b5fe
  3. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  4. I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried redeeming my Xbox reward points but I never received the reward: I got a code to verify it was me redeeming it and even then when I entered the code and it said it was successful I didn’t recover anything I’m not sure if it’s just delayed or what...
  5. When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will South Africa be able to redeem rewards on Microsoft rewards on Xbox I’ve tried...: Hi hope you are well when will South Africa be able to redeem Microsoft rewards on Xbox because it says I cannot log in and I’ve checked on internet and YouTube nothing works...
  6. Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?: im trying, not on this account, to redeem a 3 month game pass ultimate. when i firsy loaded up the new xbox it told me i could get 3 months free, i clicked the "later" button and now i cant find...
  7. i was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have...: I was trying to redeem the free game pass from the mtn dew promo and to redeem it you have to make an account but the city,state and zip code options all do not let me put anything for them...
  8. I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't...: I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't because of it says I need a way to pay how do I pass by this e3d8ef7a-fc16-4a11-845c-b76163df087a
  9. says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...: Hi there, I hope you can help as Microsoft support is zero help. I have a series x and it says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and use game pass...
  10. Hi. I accidentally cancelled a redeemed game that was still downloading and I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi. I accidentally cancelled a redeemed game that was still downloading and I tried to...: Hi. I accidentally cancelled a redeemed game that was still downloading and I tried to redeem the code it didn't work, what should I do? 4346c53d-54fe-4ca7-861a-8beefd35df97