I tried to re install cuphead after it got corrupted and I keep getting a error code

Discus and support I tried to re install cuphead after it got corrupted and I keep getting a error code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I recently got into cuphead and made a bit of progress. I was doing pretty good but then a few days ago, the game was corrupted. I un installed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Elmer922, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Elmer922
    Elmer922 Guest

I tried to re install cuphead after it got corrupted and I keep getting a error code

Hello. I recently got into cuphead and made a bit of progress. I was doing pretty good but then a few days ago, the game was corrupted. I un installed the game and tried to re install it in hopes of it working again. Nope, it kept giving me error code 0xd05e0115 every time I tried to re install it. I’ve been searching it in error help with no avail. Can someone help me please?

:)

Elmer922, Mar 31, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I have checked the error code but there seems to be no record which means that we may need to check this further.

Aside from the error code is there an error message?

Also, do you have an external hard drive plugged into your console? If you have, kindly unplug the hard drive then install the game on your Internal Storage before trying again.

If you don't have an External hard drive kindly perform a reset on your console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Stanislav Roll Win User

Is it possible to reset an external storage like a console is resetted?

Hello!The issue is that basically,the game got corrupted (somehow) and after i tried uninstalling and re-installing it,a message that apeared after that said that i have to uninstall it again to re-instal the game before it again apears back in my storage.Only now i was able to go further with it and it actually gets to installing,but it stops for some reason before it even actually starts going,getting into the cycle again

Now that i think about it,the reason it got corrupted in the first place may be because i was re-plugging the external storage before it happened.I hope this explanation helps
  4. BryanElder1 Win User

My Xbox series x does install any game error code 0xd05e0103

Hi, XBF-Spartan.

I'm having a similar issue with reinstalling a game I own, Cuphead, on my original XB1's internal storage. My error code reads as: 0xd05e0115. I try to launch Cuphead and get the error code 0x80070570. This has never happened to me before and I purchased the game back in 2020. Besides updates to the game, I haven't had any issues with launching the game.

Since I copied over the title to an external drive awhile ago, figured that copying over the game would resolve the issue. But I get the "0xd05e0115" code instead and the XB1 refuses to copy over the game. Launching Cuphead from my external drive works fine. But this doesn't explain why I can't simply copy over Cuphead if the version that was installed on my console's internal drive was "corrupted." This might stem from a recent console update that I downloaded recently.
  5. Jessica Hammond Win User

Reinstalling No Mans Sky giving error 0x87e00196 when reaching 0% downloaded.

I tried the partition, it still returned with the same error code. I did a clean boot of windows, and the corruption with the screen flickering immediately came back. When I tried to install NMS in the clean boot (on the partition still) it returned the same error. After reversing the clean boot, the corruption remained.
  6. JxCaR Win User

Help I keep getting error code

I tried reinstalling the app, but it keeps on giving me the code.
    I am also having this issue on one app.

I've tried re-installing it and the error still has not gone away.
Thema:

1. I tried to re install cuphead after it got corrupted and I keep getting a error code - Similar Threads - tried install cuphead

2. Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to install the xbox update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000...: Trying to install my xbox series x update but it keeps giving me error codes 0x80070570 0x00000000 0x00000301, "There was a problem with the update." Needing help...
  3. game wont install only tries to update and then fails

in XBoX on Windows
    game wont install only tries to update and then fails: hey my problem is kind of hard to explain but ive run into trouble on my xbox one where i deleted wasteland 3 while it was updating and for months it has shown up in my queue trying to update and...
  4. when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when trying to instal gaming services for xbox on my windows 10 pc it will nearly download...: please can anyone respond with help 35743a80-e07b-480d-bc1e-e87ccf82fd40
  5. Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Cannot Access The Specified Device, Path, or File" Error When You Try to Install,...: Ok so I was playing Fortnite and for a while I got off to take a break, 3hrs later I return (nothing has changed) and when I launch I get the issue in the title. I have tried literally everything...
  6. Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...: it gets up to 3% download and then it gives me the error message every single time, I tried turning the console on and off again, I know it’s not my internet, the internet works just fine for it....
  7. how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix a error when trying to install physical games?: I’ve had a problem where every single time I’ve tried to download a game on my series x regardless of whether or it’s a Xbox one or series x disc, the download cancels before it even begins and...
  8. Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't install and I quite literally tried everything: hi so basically my Xbox won't let me download fortnite like at all it said my content doesn't match the version I been invited to play and i don't know how to fix it at all I been playing fortnite...
  9. Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on...: Assassin's creed Valhalla just added to a game pass. But when I try to Install a game on a Xbox one x it does not show install option. it's show buy ubisoft+ subscription....
  10. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...