i tried to re deem a code and it wasn't sent to my email

Discus and support i tried to re deem a code and it wasn't sent to my email in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to re deem a code for rare replay ... I went on the Xbox.com/name-your-game...i put in my code and didn't get a email. I went back on and tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BluishBread5944, Oct 24, 2016.

  1. i tried to re deem a code and it wasn't sent to my email


    I tried to re deem a code for rare replay ... I went on the Xbox.com/name-your-game...i put in my code and didn't get a email. I went back on and tried again and it said my code had already been used. I just want to play the game I paid for

    :)
     
    BluishBread5944, Oct 24, 2016
    #1
  2. i tried to re deem a code and it wasn't sent to my email

    I tried to re deem a code for rare replay ... I went on the Xbox.com/name-your-game...i put in my code and didn't get a email. I went back on and tried again and it said my code had already been used. I just want to play the game I paid for
     
    BluishBread5944, Oct 24, 2016
    #2
  3. beanpolekt
    beanpolekt Guest
    Code:80072ef3

    i am trying to sign in to my xbox live account. it continues to ask me for my email and password, which i enter, but it says there was a problem, citing the code:80072ef3.

    i have tried changing my password online, requiring me to input a code sent to my phone, and also tried re-downloading my profile, which went through succesfully, but after the download it asked me to enter my email and password AGAIN, and then used the
    same error code and told me to try again later.
     
    beanpolekt, Oct 24, 2016
    #3
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

    i tried to re deem a code and it wasn't sent to my email

    Hey BluishBread5944! We do not have access to that promotion here on the forums. for more information, check

    here
    . Thanks!
     
    Mister Cizl, Oct 24, 2016
    #4
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

    i tried to re deem a code and it wasn't sent to my email

    Hey BluishBread5944! We do not have access to that promotion here on the forums. for more information, check

    here
    . Thanks!
  6. SPARTAN SM0KEY Win User

    i was suppose to recive a killer insticts code

    i cant find my code its not in my emails anymore can i get it re sent?
  7. FishPann Win User

    Game Install stuck on 0%

    I think the fixes here would work, except I wasn't sent a COD disc with my COD Xbone, just a scratch card with a code. So, I'm getting stuck at 1% for so long, the box turns itself off. I've tried disconnecting from internet and re-booting, no help. And
    apparently neither is MS.
  8. PhuripongJoramas Win User

    โดนบล็อคการเปลี่ยนชื่อ Gamertag ใน xbox live [Translation-Gamertag Rename lock on Xbox Live]

    ผมลองยกเลิกคำขอนี้ไปแล้วให้ส่ง code มาทาง email แต่ไม่มี code หรือ email เข้ามาเลย

    [Translation - I tried canceling this request and sent the code to email but no code or email.]
  9. davemcfly85 Win User

    Deleted walking dead 2 free code by mistake

    you could try seeing if it was sent to your email as well but if it wasn't they do not resend codes they are not responsible for you deleting them sorry.
Thema:

i tried to re deem a code and it wasn't sent to my email

Loading...
  1. i tried to re deem a code and it wasn't sent to my email - Similar Threads - tried deem code

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...

    in XboX Insiders
    How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...: How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update preview? submitted by /u/redstarosniko [link] [comments]