I tried to play mlb the show 22 on cloud gaming on pc but after like 5-10 seconds it...

Discus and support I tried to play mlb the show 22 on cloud gaming on pc but after like 5-10 seconds it... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to play mlb the show 22 on cloud gaming on pc but after like 5-10 seconds it freezes and idk why e35e2a7a-9b2b-4a92-b137-d3bdbfa2969c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Logan Pace, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Logan Pace
    Logan Pace Guest

I tried to play mlb the show 22 on cloud gaming on pc but after like 5-10 seconds it...

I tried to play mlb the show 22 on cloud gaming on pc but after like 5-10 seconds it freezes and idk why

:)

Logan Pace, Mar 26, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I tried to play mlb the show 22 on cloud gaming on pc but after like 5-10 seconds it freezes and idk why

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Can you please try accessing the game on a browser instead of the app?

Go to https://xbox.com/play. This will determine if the issue is with the cloud gaming server, the app, or the game.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

The main reason for gamepass ultimate was mlb the show but i dont see it anywhere.

MLB the show is not available on PC Game pass

You can play it via the cloud on PC

You would have to contract EA support. Account linking happens on their servers
  4. closingracer Win User

no booklet??

[quote user="Marwood II 87"]

It's a masterfull ploy to get you to buy the official stratergy guide for £15 (approx $22), and that is OBVIOUSLY working isn't it!

-

Do Playstation games still include manuals?

[/quote]

not really ... though I don't buy a lot of ps3 game the last one few I bought was mass effect 3 and MLB the sow and Mass effect had the 2 page one and the show had like 5-10 pages maybe
  5. Francia J. Win User

MLB the show 22 not listed under cloud gaming in PC app

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

It's odd that you're not seeing it on your end. Kindly reset and repair the Xbox App by following the steps below:

Windows Settings > Apps & Features > Apps > Search for "Xbox" > Advanced Options > Repair > Reset.

After that restart your PC. It should be available by now as I was able to see it here on my end.

[​IMG]
  6. Ronnieee Win User

MLB The Show 22 On PC Gamepass

Hi there! This is Ronnie, your fellow Xbox gamer.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help playing game pass game.

Let's check this out.

First, we need to make sure that the game pass you subscribed is indeed game pass for PC and not for console.

You can check that by logging in here:

https://account.microsoft.com/services/

If that is correct, try to reset the Xbox app and MS store on your PC.

Click Start and click Settings; Select Apps & features. Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options. Click Reset then also click repair.

Once done, please do this:

Click Start and search for wsreset, right click then open as admin, wait for the store to load up again.

Once done, try again please.

Let me know if that helps.
Thema:

1. I tried to play mlb the show 22 on cloud gaming on pc but after like 5-10 seconds it... - Similar Threads - tried play mlb

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  4. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  5. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  6. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  7. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  8. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  9. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  10. So I played around to try get my latency lower but now this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I played around to try get my latency lower but now this.: Hi sorry if this has been asked before. I've recently been really fed up with the latency of 180ms within games while having 300Mb/s download. So I played around and tried the options that some...