I tried to pay fir the mw2 preorder AGAIN because it cancelled it for no reason, now its...

Discus and support I tried to pay fir the mw2 preorder AGAIN because it cancelled it for no reason, now its... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What happend? I payed for me preorder, they cancelled it for no reason and now when i try to pay AGAIN to get the stuff i PAYED FOR, i cant? It wont... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacob Reeder, Oct 28, 2022.

1. Jacob Reeder
    Jacob Reeder Guest

I tried to pay fir the mw2 preorder AGAIN because it cancelled it for no reason, now its...

What happend? I payed for me preorder, they cancelled it for no reason and now when i try to pay AGAIN to get the stuff i PAYED FOR, i cant? It wont let me pay. I know i have the money and i feel like i got ripped off

:)

Jacob Reeder, Oct 28, 2022
  2. torian jones Win User

I tried to pay fir the mw2 preorder AGAIN because it cancelled it for no reason, now its not even letting me pay. I know i have the money on the card.

Same here, now I feel shafted.
  3. WAR FROM US Win User

I tried to pay fir the mw2 preorder AGAIN because it cancelled it for no reason, now its not even letting me pay. I know i have the money on the card.

It happened to me as well. I bought it in September played the whole campaign 3 times over. Then yesterday it disappeared and said "declined" ****?? I payed in full and I feel like I got screwed.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this j

Jacob

Sorry for the inconveniences, right now the pre-order was cancelled for some gamers.

In this case you're going to receive a refund in the next 3-5 business days (can take longer depending on your financial institution)

Once received or if you want, you can purchase the game again

You can double check this current problem here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/

[​IMG]
  5. Achrimarr Win User

DS1 Code with DS3 pre-order Clarification

Well its easy to cancel your preorder through xbox, and preorder it again somewhere else for a different preorder bonus.
  6. moorpipe Win User

Do Pre-orders count towards MyVip Now?

No. Preorders are not eligible for VIP.

I'm trying to understand why pre-orders are not eligible for vip. Is it because otherwise you would get rewarded twice, e.g. once for the vip star boost and once for the on demand pre-order punch card?

The fact that it's not eligible for the star boost is a real downer for me. I would like to pre-order Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition in order to play the Halo Wars Definitive Edition straight away.

It's not possible to get credit for a game twice anyway. So even if preorders were eligible for VIP, you would only get credit for one offer and not the other. It's essentially because it's just part of the terms and conditions. I do believe it actually
    has to do with the fact that it's now easier to cancel pre-orders. So anyone could preorder a game, get the credit, then call and cancel the preorder.
    Okay, thanks. Terms and conditions, I get it. Not sure about the cancelling part though. Because if it's easier now to preorder a game, get the credit, then call and cancel the preorder, we wouldn't have the Games On Demand Preorder Punch Card mission. I
    think Microsoft has built in some safety measures for instance paying out rewards after some time.

Anyway, I'll have to be patient and wait for the actual release date, I guess. Pity though, that because of this I can't make use of the advantages if you place a pre-order.

Thanks again for your prompt answer.
Thema:

1. I tried to pay fir the mw2 preorder AGAIN because it cancelled it for no reason, now its... - Similar Threads - tried pay fir

2. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  3. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  4. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  5. Error Code 6152 "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment" When Trying to Pay for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Code 6152 "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment" When Trying to Pay for...: When trying to pay for the above with my credit card I am still receiving a "Your Payment Provider Declined This Payment" message. I encountered the same issue a few months back and contacted my...
  6. I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...: I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and this"80167680". Please somebody can help? 4f5cf5ff-05b5-4753-9458-298ce4746fd3
  7. I am trying to purchase a Xbox elite 2 controller on design lab but where do I pay?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to purchase a Xbox elite 2 controller on design lab but where do I pay?: Why can’t I purchase things on design lab? 52885aa5-83a3-42ae-92bd-4d8128baec35
  8. I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay: I'm trying to but the crew pack but it's not letting me buy it dbdf03a1-9442-4360-9d78-821473a6b5e8
  9. whenever i try to change my gamertag it asks me to pay even though i never changed it before?

in XBoX Accessibility
    whenever i try to change my gamertag it asks me to pay even though i never changed it before?: So whenever i try change it and when i get to the last step it tells me to add a payment method and pay 10 euro but when i looked it up many videos say that for your first name change it is free....
  10. I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different...: I can’t pay for the minecraft legends deluxe game in the Microsoft store, I try different cards, different banks write a payment error, what’s the problem why I can’t make purchases in the...