I tried to input a new debit card in but it won’t let me . I had to get a new card
Discus and support I tried to input a new debit card in but it won’t let me . I had to get a new card in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Payments and billing won’t let me put in a new debit card after I had to get a new one 3af9e5bb-cfc5-4517-a60f-1b9e7713c4c7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joshua Hopkins2, Jul 8, 2023.
Thema:
I tried to input a new debit card in but it won’t let me . I had to get a new card
Loading...
-
I tried to input a new debit card in but it won’t let me . I had to get a new card - Similar Threads - tried input debit
-
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.
in XboX InsidersStrange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by... -
How to get to try the Disc to Digital?
in XboX InsidersHow to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I... -
Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?
in XboX InsidersAnyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments] -
Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.
in XboX InsidersTried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend... -
Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.
in XboX InsidersPc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted... -
I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...
in XBoX on ConsolesI changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...: please help I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway and now i cant see my screen so i can't revert it and i cant reset my monitor without the... -
Input latency on every game online and offline tried everything
in XBoX on ConsolesInput latency on every game online and offline tried everything: I’ve been having input lag, a delay around a half a second in all my inputs on every game and in the menus. This issue crazily happens on multiple consoles as I purchased another to see if it...