I tried to gameshare with somebody and I only got half of their games...Why?

Discus and support I tried to gameshare with somebody and I only got half of their games...Why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; and is there any way to fix this? (They also have half of my games) b4b1d4ab-724e-495c-ab5c-0d33ef291a37 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ParadoxPoke, Aug 22, 2020.

  1. ParadoxPoke
    ParadoxPoke Guest

    I tried to gameshare with somebody and I only got half of their games...Why?


    and is there any way to fix this?

    (They also have half of my games)

    :)
     
    ParadoxPoke, Aug 22, 2020
    #1
  2. Hyper x Vacuumz Win User

    Xbox is garbage

    If you gameshare with somebody that you know, you wouldn’t be able to play any of the games you have purchased without wifi. You would only be able to play the games that whomever you gameshare with has bought. I don’t know if this is quite your problem,
    but it might help.
  3. SUPREME WAZEK Win User

    Tag for holding A B and C for 3 minutes

    As somebody else pointed out, this is easy in the right lobby when the other team doesn't play the objective.When I got it the other team only had 7 points at the end of the 1st half.
  4. RandyThomas540 Win User

    Code not working

    I got a new controller, and it came a Xbox game pass ultimate redeem code. I tried it on my Xbox one and it says it has already been redeemed, So I tried it on the Microsoft website and it says the same thing, but I just got this for Christmas, can somebody tell me why it says it’s already been redeemed, thank you!
  5. ayak97 Win User

    Serious Sam HD: TFE Download

    this is exactly what happend to me. I even tried downloading from Pc. I better get 1200 points back or another game to substitute it. at least im not the only one that got this. somebody help us!
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Why is it when I tried to refund a game I only spent 2 hours on I got denied?

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    I apologize but just a friendly reminder that for refund concerns there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the refund team. There is no direct contact with them, only by submitting a refund request and by replying to their email (refund request confirmation and refund decision). To help you, I would recommend replying to their email.
Thema:

I tried to gameshare with somebody and I only got half of their games...Why?

Loading...
  1. I tried to gameshare with somebody and I only got half of their games...Why? - Similar Threads - tried gameshare somebody

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

    in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...