I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried...

Discus and support I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried several times none worked I even tried on the website but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alex Blanch1, Dec 9, 2023.

  1. Alex Blanch1
    Alex Blanch1 Guest

    I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried...


    I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried several times none worked I even tried on the website but didn't work I had to buy each one individually but it has charged my card for every attempt

    :)
     
    Alex Blanch1, Dec 9, 2023
    #1
  2. Kathy A. Win User

    I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried several times none worked I even tried on the website but didn't work

    Good day!



    We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).



    Thank you for your understanding.


    Respectfully,



    Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

    I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried several times none worked I even tried on the website but didn't work

    Hello Alex,

    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.



    As billing concerns are best to be discussed with our live support team. Regarding your concern with purchase, we would like to know if you have given it a try to see if the issue persists? If yes, let us know the error message/code you are getting.

    Should you are able to proceed however, the charges in your card still did not revert. Please reach out to your bank or contact our support team for assistance:

    1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

    Sincerely,



    Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. JustKevCor Win User

    Order in cart

    I had the same issue since this morning. Xbox series X in cart, go to checkout, then error message stating an issue on their end and to “try again in a bit.” I tried all morning into this evening. Decided to call them...On hold with xbox support for 1
    hour and 49 minutes before someone picked up only to tell me that the item in my cart is sold out even though i had an order number and expected ship date.
  5. ~Bluewolf~ Win User

    Order History and Cart broken

    Yeah, thing is when I was logged out I could actually add stuff to cart, I even tried on my mothers account. Mine was having errors, hers was not at all. Even the person I was talking to tried to add something to my cart to have it show an error. So, sadly I think the account was affected itself.
  6. vikingland1 Win User

    Xbox WTF

    I have some issues my connection is 10mbps but zune and netflix has been very slow . My PS3 sit right next to my 360,no problems with its connection.Plus I downloaded a music video last night and it wouldn't play it kept giving me a error message .I deleted
    and tried again and same thing so whats up?
Thema:

I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried...

Loading...
  1. I tried to checkout with my cart wouldn't allow me kept coming up with an error I tried... - Similar Threads - tried checkout cart

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. Trying to buy a game on the https://www.xbox.com/en-US/checkout and only US option is available

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to buy a game on the https://www.xbox.com/en-US/checkout and only US option is available: I'm living in Greece and try to buy a game (Hogwarts legacy for S/X series), on the https://www.xbox.com/ , and during checkout the store doesn't see my billing addresses, so it propose me to add...