I tried to change my profile picture but I'm still waiting

Discus and support I tried to change my profile picture but I'm still waiting in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; About 2 or 3 weeks ago I decided to change my profile picture to a character that I like but I still have the notification saying "don't worry, we... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xXxXxBlaze360Xx, Feb 12, 2021.

1. I tried to change my profile picture but I'm still waiting

About 2 or 3 weeks ago I decided to change my profile picture to a character that I like but I still have the notification saying "don't worry, we still have your picture. You'll see it again once we've verified that it's ok." Is there a problem with multiple people changing their pictures or is it just not working.

submitted by /u/xXxXxBlaze360Xx
    [link] [comments]

/u/xXxXxBlaze360Xx, Feb 12, 2021
  2. Default_510 Win User

My gamerpic won't update after I change it

I tried changing my picture to custom profile picture and it says pending wait for someone to verify it well its been 3-4 hours and still hasn't changed
  3. Sojutsu Win User

pfp wont change

I have had a profile picture removed and it still always takes literall 5 seconds for a profile picture to upload. I’ve never had to wait 48 hours to change a profile picture ever.
  4. Sojutsu Win User

Custom profile picture

Dude I’m having the same problem. My brother can change his custom profile picture with no problem and all my alt accounts can chqnge their profile picture, but I can’t. I’ve waited around three days and it still won’t upload the profile picture I want - and now I’m stuck with some generic Xbox one that I selected.
  5. Yowai x Win User

Impossible to put my custom gamerpic

i have the same problem, i tried changing it with my PC, Phone & an External USB Flash Drive and it still wont Update my Profile Picture.
  6. MaxKolbe1 Win User

First time Gamerpic suspension question

Here’s the weird part, as of NOW the suspension is still in effect yet I can still change my gamer pic freely. I’ve changed to a profile picture I absolutely know doesn’t violate guidelines. So, just waiting on my case review to be responded to at this point.
Thema:

I tried to change my profile picture but I'm still waiting

1. I tried to change my profile picture but I'm still waiting - Similar Threads - tried change profile

2. Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag: Hello I want my old gamertag that is on my old xbox 360 transfered to my new email account. I logged into my old xbox and when I try to use the option "Change Microsoft Account" it tells me...
  3. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...: Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play...
  4. Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?: Hey I got suspended from trying to change my profile pic. I was doing it on Xbox app and it kept freezing so I kept trying. Then when it said that it has been sent to y’all. A few minutes later I...
  5. I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.: Hello. I'm trying to sign out of a Microsoft account and use a new one for my xbox account. However, I don't know where to start and I've heard that you really can't due to them being linked....
  6. My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.: My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to. It says it will be uploaded but then it never happens. Its been like this for days. ad016d9e-d042-4ee7-92d6-aa583ff3bd84
  7. I've been trying to change my profile picture for months

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've been trying to change my profile picture for months: I've been trying to change it but everytime I do it gets sent and then never changed I've been trying to change to one of these in time for Christmas but they never work? It could be the...
  8. Why every time I try to change my profile pic on the Xbox app it says it will verify but it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why every time I try to change my profile pic on the Xbox app it says it will verify but it...: Why every time I try to change my profile pic on the Xbox app it says it will verify but it never verify 1c929e92-2807-42b4-aaeb-02401a1c836a
  9. It says I have an adult account but when I try to change my profile picture on the app it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says I have an adult account but when I try to change my profile picture on the app it...: It says I have an adult account but when I try to change my profile picture on the app it says that I need a adult account to do so what should I do? 67b049a0-f1d0-4b5c-a9eb-bdea1977071c
  10. I am trying to change my xbox profile privacy settings and getting the error "We are sorry,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to change my xbox profile privacy settings and getting the error "We are sorry,...: I am a PC player, using Windows 10. I currently have a gamepass subscription. I have had this xbox/microsoft account for a fairly long time (since at least 2013, but probably longer). It is the...