I tried to change my Microsoft email account and couldn't login to the old one.

Discus and support I tried to change my Microsoft email account and couldn't login to the old one. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So today I try to change my minecraft email to my main account so I go into youtube to find a way to change it. I start by going to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NajokitPapop, Apr 24, 2023.

1. NajokitPapop
    NajokitPapop Guest

So today I try to change my minecraft email to my main account so I go into youtube to find a way to change it. I start by going to https://account.microsoft.com/security -> Login to my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Add a new login or verification method and add my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and confirm it. and proceed to delete the old one after that https://account.microsoft.com/profile -> edit login info and add email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and it said that it have been taken or used something like that so I change my mind and use my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and it seem to sync with *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and delete the *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** after that I proceed to login to my minecraft to see if it work and as you can guess IT NOT. I start to panic add back login *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** info and try to login to minecrat website and it link with microsoft not email so I appear back into the same account that don't have minecraft. I can't even login using my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** because it appear as *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

It feel like I just overwrite the minecraft account with the example account which dont have minecraft or my minecraft microsoft account dont have any email connect to it anymore because when add school email it appear as my example email and so the minecraft microsoft account just gone.

sorry for bad english it my second language.

so I wonder are there any way to undo this mistake and get my account back.

:)

NajokitPapop, Apr 24, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi NajokitPapop,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum.

We understand that you are having a problem logging in to your Minecraft account.

We just want you to understand this, Microsoft Store, Xbox app, and Minecraft Launcher must have the same credentials to avoid getting into login issues. If you're having with the Microsoft Store and Xbox app, let us know. Please send us a screenshot of the error message. The main goal here is to have access to Minecraft Launcher and play the game. So first of all, let us verify your credentials and know where your license is and be connected to Minecraft services.

If your login:

We would also love to share to you this article for more information. Using your Microsoft Account with Minecraft | Minecraft.

If after doing the suggested link, you cannot resolve the issue, the best approached is to create a ticket. here, Log in | Minecraft.

If you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Blonndyy04 Win User

Minecraft account.

But i can sing-in, it just shows my xbox game pass minecraft account. But when i logged in with the my email before i changed my primary email to a different one, i couldn't log in, and when i tried to change the password thinking i forgot my password, i didn't recieve a change password email.

And when i tried to login through microsoft in the minecraft.net, it logged in to an account with a similar nickname of my previous account, but it got added random numbers at the end, and when i checked if i have minecraft i didn't have it.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

XBOX Live GamerTag inactive

5. DrifterX22 Win User

my windows xbox will only open under my old windstream account, how do I get it to reconize my mediacom account? I changed it in settings

how to change email address

Basic steps are to add the new address

Make sure it is there

change new address to primary

login make sure its good

remove old address
  6. William R. M. Win User

How can I sign in with my new Microsoft Account on Playstation 4 Minecraft?

I deleted the Microsoft account through the profile menu on the Microsoft website after login. Currently using my old account email (the one I deleted) there is a warning that it does not exist
Thema:

1. I tried to change my Microsoft email account and couldn't login to the old one. - Similar Threads - tried change Microsoft

2. Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change the microsoft account associated with my Gamertag: Hello I want my old gamertag that is on my old xbox 360 transfered to my new email account. I logged into my old xbox and when I try to use the option "Change Microsoft Account" it tells me...
  3. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...: Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play...
  4. Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I get suspended for trying to change my profile pic once?: Hey I got suspended from trying to change my profile pic. I was doing it on Xbox app and it kept freezing so I kept trying. Then when it said that it has been sent to y’all. A few minutes later I...
  5. I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to change my microsoft account to a new one.: Hello. I'm trying to sign out of a Microsoft account and use a new one for my xbox account. However, I don't know where to start and I've heard that you really can't due to them being linked....
  6. Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to change my username, but it says I cannot go above 12 characters, i haven’t seen...: really strange as many accounts have above 12 characters? adbf22f4-f553-421f-b73b-1caacf7f96f3
  7. My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to.: My profile picture doesnt change on the xbox app when i try to. It says it will be uploaded but then it never happens. Its been like this for days. ad016d9e-d042-4ee7-92d6-aa583ff3bd84
  8. I have no sound when I connect my Xbox one to my JVC 4k QLED tv, I've tried changing HDMI...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have no sound when I connect my Xbox one to my JVC 4k QLED tv, I've tried changing HDMI...: I have no sound when I connect my Xbox one to my JVC 4k QLED tv, I've tried changing HDMI ports etc but to no avail...help please?! 414ddbaa-bf63-4a34-b7b2-c036068aa54b
  9. Got game pass on the wrong account, tried to change my microsoft store account in the xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got game pass on the wrong account, tried to change my microsoft store account in the xbox...: Long story short, I use 2 diff emails. One for subscriptions and one for gaming. Now I screwed the pooch cause I can't access my game pass on the xbox app cause now BOTH emails have the wrong...
  10. My microsoft account got the password changed and when I try to click on change password, I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got the password changed and when I try to click on change password, I...: Please I really need my Minecraft account. Some guy named [mod removed] hacked my minecraft account, changed the email to be his and changed my password, even with the 30-day thingy. Help, Please,...