I *tried* purchasing the xbox game pass but my request was denied due to store region not...

Discus and support I *tried* purchasing the xbox game pass but my request was denied due to store region not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried buying the Xbox game pass but my I couldn't due to store region and payment method being different and getting the following message "Change... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oINSPIRERx, Jul 19, 2021.

1. oINSPIRERx
    oINSPIRERx Guest

I *tried* purchasing the xbox game pass but my request was denied due to store region not...

I tried buying the Xbox game pass but my I couldn't due to store region and payment method being different and getting the following message "Change your Store region, The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match." but my money was withdrawed and I can't refund it because my request was denied and I didn't get any purchases in my order history .

Can anyone please help me refund my money?
    I have proof that money was taken from my card

:)

oINSPIRERx, Jul 19, 2021
  2. Snowfall& Win User

Error entering code

Maybe this is due to the fact that I purchased an xbox game pass ultimate subscription earlier and then it stopped being sold in the microsoft store in my region?
  3. Jakster47 Win User

refund

i purchased the VC on the xbox store and i requested a refund and it was denied
  4. Bruddah Iz on Da Pho Win User

Buying the Destiny 2 Annual Pass

The MS Store denies me the ability to purchase the annual pass for forsaken also. I own everything digitally except the season pass. The ms store just flat out denies me the ability to purchase the annual pass.

Bungie and ms prompt with Get Offers but the annual pass does not show up as an option, only buying the base game I already own. The ms account involved looks perfect at all points, it is like the store is invoking a rule that it cant sell me the product.
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

我在Xbox(beta)上下载的游戏运行不了。 [The game I downloaded on Xbox (beta) doesn't work.]

The error may be due to different reasons. Is it just for selected games or the whole library?

When it has happened to me it was related to specific games that were not available in my region. The problem with the xbox app is that it will let you download any game in the game pass catalog without taking into account regional
    limitations, but when you try to launch the game you will get that error. I'd advice checking your regional MS store to see if the game is available and also included in the game pass for your region (I've seen games not on the pass for my region while they
    were available in US for example).
  6. Francia J. Win User

I cant buy things. "Change your Store region"

That's why, you should be located in the US as well to purchase the Xbox game pass subscription.

I forgot to mention that the Microsoft Store region should match as well.
Thema:

1. I *tried* purchasing the xbox game pass but my request was denied due to store region not... - Similar Threads - *tried* purchasing game

2. Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I own cod Cold War. When I try to play it says I have to purchase the game. When I go...: Please help. I own cod Cold War. Suddenly when I try to play it says I have to buy the game. When I go to store it says I own it. I tried re installing , switching accounts, hard resets. Nothing....
  3. I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up I have the correct amount but just won't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up I have the correct amount but just won't...: I'm trying to purchase MW3 with my Vodafone top up Im confused as I have enough 5f94e4a7-dc92-4750-9316-1358f90ef3e3
  4. I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from...: I am a Canadian MSFS2020 Store Edition owner. Whenever I try to purchase something from marketplace, the CC order form only allows me to use a US address and not Canadian. Please help? Thank you...
  5. I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to purchase Minecraft Java+Bedrock Delux Collection off Minecraft.net but I am...: I have deleted cookies, tried multiple browsers, and uninstalled Minecraft Demo, but no matter what, I end up on the Sign In With Windows Microsft screen. This is on a Laptop with Windows 10...
  6. Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...: Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the store doesn't accept Microsoft points. Is there something wrong or do I have to wait until the game...
  7. How can I get/access a game we purchased as it continuously says "try again later"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get/access a game we purchased as it continuously says "try again later"?: Hello! We purchased Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack for our son. However, there is a message being displayed which says "Try again later. We're having problems obtaining your content at this...
  8. I try booting up the game and it says I need to purchase gamepass to play them. Why is this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try booting up the game and it says I need to purchase gamepass to play them. Why is this?: I bought a few games on disc and installed them. I try booting up the game and it says I need to purchase gamepass to play them. Why is this? I bought the game, why can't I play the games I own?...
  9. I purchased diablo 4 but when I try to game share on my other account it doesn't work...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I purchased diablo 4 but when I try to game share on my other account it doesn't work...: I purchased diablo 4 but when I try to game share on my other account it doesn't work unless the main account stays signed in after the full release. 568cc5b3-6ade-4082-95eb-7e2943818d70
  10. I just purchased Among Us but when we try to play the game it asks for a Game Pass Plan...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just purchased Among Us but when we try to play the game it asks for a Game Pass Plan...: I just purchased Among Us in the Xbox store, but when we try to play the game it asks for a Game Pass Plan subscription. Have tried - uninstall/reinstall - reboots soft and hard (5 seconds) -...