I tried playing today but the games dont open.”the person who bought this needs to sign...

Discus and support I tried playing today but the games dont open.”the person who bought this needs to sign... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I dont know when the update was but ppl are saying its because of that but when i was talking to my freinds on the app it worked fine.but now i cant... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/a20182018, Feb 26, 2021.

1. /u/a20182018
    /u/a20182018 Guest

I tried playing today but the games dont open.”the person who bought this needs to sign...

I dont know when the update was but ppl are saying its because of that but when i was talking to my freinds on the app it worked fine.but now i cant even invite anyone.kinda freaked out when i first saw the error code tbh

submitted by /u/a20182018
    [link] [comments]

/u/a20182018, Feb 26, 2021
  2. JESSICAR6 Win User

Games not loading, can't search in Store

I’m having almost the same issue every time I try to get into Vanguard it says the person who bought this needs to sign in but I’m signed then I open troubleshooting that’s not helping me and I try to open the Microsoft store and nothings coming up. I tried another game that I digitally download and that also won’t work
  3. WPAK Win User

"The person who bought the game needs to sign in" I've Tried Everything.

Hi there,

there was a service alert earlier regarding this issue, so that probably was the cause of the issue you were experiencing.

Setting your console as Home during such service alert will not fix the issue, since it can't connect to Live regarding it properly.

When the console is indeed set as Home (when Live is working) then setting your console as Offline should result in you being able to play the games.
  4. Lucas A. Cowan Win User

I can’t play my games and I need help.

I’m sorry to say but I still can’t play my game.

It still says and I quote “The person who bought this needs to sign in.

Sign in with the account that bought the game or installed the app.”
  5. Blessing Lerma Win User

How do I fix the warning sign?

How am I able to play games without it asking me " the person who bought this needs to sign in" when im already signed in
  6. bowski477 Win User

Person who bought this game needs to be signed in?

This was likely due to a service alert that was up effecting the ability to play downloaded games and apps. You should be able to use them now that the alert has lifted. If you continue to have this problem please post back.
Thema:

1. I tried playing today but the games dont open.”the person who bought this needs to sign... - Similar Threads - tried playing today

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to use my Mobile Hotspot to play Xbox. Connect but doesn't work: So my Mobile Hotspot will connect to my Xbox.And when I say test internet connection, it says can't connect to the internet.I says you need to work on your internet service provider to fix your...
  4. Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i...: Hi i have a Xbox 360 and when i try playing GTA V it gives me this disc is unreadable i need help pls. by 5f17215b-1c92-4aeb-a266-cddb5f0e3f6e
  5. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  6. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  7. I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to play minecraft, but when i click microsoft login; it puts a random email for...: i am trying to log into my microsoft account with xbox, but it auto-fills a email for me and i cant change it, if i click the little back arrow next to the e-mail it completley exits from xbox. I...
  8. I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it...: I’m trying to play a game(high on life) on xbox pc game pass using a ps4 controller but it doesn’t recognize the controller’s inputs. How do i make it work? 7a711a01-6926-4bae-b764-fcb7f3cc2107
  9. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  10. I got minecraft today, and I was trying to play multiplayer, but the button is greyed out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got minecraft today, and I was trying to play multiplayer, but the button is greyed out...: I don't know why it's greyed out. I've already gone and checked that multiplayer, and other buttons are allowed. I even blocked it and allowed it again, but the button was still grey without a...