I tried getting in borderlands 2 and my save wasn’t working

Discus and support I tried getting in borderlands 2 and my save wasn’t working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried getting onto borderlands 2 (Xbox one version) and it said my save was unplayable? Then I was able to play on it but all side quests were reset... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Famishedfall212, Feb 17, 2023.

1. I tried getting in borderlands 2 and my save wasn’t working

I tried getting onto borderlands 2 (Xbox one version) and it said my save was unplayable? Then I was able to play on it but all side quests were reset and undiscovered help please I’ve grinded way to much in this game to restart all over again

:)

Famishedfall212, Feb 17, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. Sorry to hear about what happened. No worries, we will do our best now to get this sorted out.

Just to confirm, you've played the game using only your Xbox One console, correct?

When was the last time you had access to your latest progress?
  3. AmuzeMeSlowly Win User

Lost save data

i was playing borderlands 2 and my xbox froze and i switched it of and on and then alll my game saves to every game wasnt there and i was told to post on here by a person that works on the chat option and i have tried all the steps
  4. RaihanP Win User

Xbox live friends list

what about my game saves. I almost finished borderlands 2 and got some amazing equipment. Is there any way to save my HDD
  5. CrownRoyalNana Win User

Losing saved game data

My XBox One is always connected to the internet. My Borderlands 2 game will not save properly. I make sure to save the game, go back to the First screen of the game, then go to the XBox One Home page, with the game as the largest tile, I select Menu, then
    Quit. I remain connected but my game does not save to the Cloud. Until this is fixed, I'm going back to playing Borderlands 2 on my XBox 360. At least there, I know I'll have my saved game.
  6. landen b Win User

My main world will no longer sync to my Xbox so I can’t play it anymore is there anything I can do?

I tried this and it didn’t work and now 2 of my saves are gone so I’m getting a little more worried.
Thema:

1. I tried getting in borderlands 2 and my save wasn’t working - Similar Threads - tried getting borderlands

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  4. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  5. Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I have an XBox Series X and when I try to play 4K UHD discs, I get the error code...: Under 'General TV & display options' - 4K TV details are all ticked green. I have used the original XBox supplied HDMI cable AND and alternate (brand new - just for this issue) high speed HDMI...
  6. how do i get my xbox app on window 11 to work i have tried evrything

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i get my xbox app on window 11 to work i have tried evrything: pls help i am having issues launching the xbox app on pc and only leaves me on the updating screen with the logo on it 608bf44c-2b36-4960-9b0a-e8ac99046022
  7. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  8. Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem points for $25 xbox gift card, all I get is try again...: Trying to redeem points for $25 dollar xbox gift card. Click on redeem and just keep getting try again over and over. f404b7a3-dcc5-44af-874a-ad1fe6b3b5fe
  9. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  10. So I played around to try get my latency lower but now this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I played around to try get my latency lower but now this.: Hi sorry if this has been asked before. I've recently been really fed up with the latency of 180ms within games while having 300Mb/s download. So I played around and tried the options that some...