I tried buying some games from the xbox store, but they aren't showing up

Discus and support I tried buying some games from the xbox store, but they aren't showing up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to buy and install a couple of games using a gift card I got for Christmas. When I went to buy the first game, it showed an error. When i tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stickfigure69, Dec 31, 2021.

1. I tried buying some games from the xbox store, but they aren't showing up

I tried to buy and install a couple of games using a gift card I got for Christmas. When I went to buy the first game, it showed an error. When i tried again, it prompted me to enter in my address to update my Microsoft account, so I did. It then said that I should check in my library to download it, but it wasn't there. I tried to buy another game, and, just like before, it said that i should check in my library, but it wasn't there. Both games show up in my order history, but not in my library. What should I do? Thanks in advance.

:)

Stickfigure69, Dec 31, 2021
  2. Stickfigure69 Win User

Something that I should add on to this is that you should view in store from your order history then go to "manage", then you can just install from there
  3. StevenHughes5 Win User

This didn’t work for me I am having the same issue bought an expensive game and it won’t download.

It’s showing in the purchase history and in the store as owned but it will not download.

I want a full refund as this is ridiculous.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi Stickfigure69, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly check it on your order history via your Xbox console then try to install it from there. Here you go:

To view your purchases, press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Go to Profile & system > Settings > Account > Payment & billing.

Select Order history to view your purchases.
  5. ChickenMilano Win User

Backwards compatibility does not work for me- bundle only?

Does anyone have this problem? Some of my xbox 360 games that are backwards compatible show up in my ready to install page, mirrors edge, rainbow six vegas just some of the games that I have. But some aren't showing up like castle crashers, pac man, wolfenistein.
    Does anyone know why? And I can't go one xbox store on the one because it says bundle only and if I go online it tries to make me buy it again.
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Game Pass Steals My Games???

Were all the games that aren't showing up in your library bought digitaly? If any of the games are disc and you played them off of game pass then they would show up in the xbox store as installed but then tell you that you can buy them to own forever.
    If all games were digital purchases then there is some sort of bug with game pass.
Thema:

1. I tried buying some games from the xbox store, but they aren't showing up - Similar Threads - tried buying games

2. how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how i can buy a game I'm trying every way with debit card shows it's not acceptable and...: i made sure my region it's matching with the payment credit card what should I do more 55eb770b-e825-44e9-92b7-a32677b57aea
  3. First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to...: First buy xbox one s, created the account and get game pass ultimated for 1$ today. Try to find and play GTA V and cant do it. App asked to pay. Maybe i cant understand something?...
  4. I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to buy a game but it keeps saying my postal code is formatted wrong: Anybody know how to correctly format your postal code ‍ 6ad2a75a-d592-4ff4-902f-71c63bc71f4b
  5. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  6. Trying to make me buy gamepass to play a game I own.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to make me buy gamepass to play a game I own.: I bought a game for 70$ "TOM CLANCY'S RAINBOW SIX SIEGE" ultimate edition and now when I click on it it says chose the plan that's right for you GAME PASS ULTIMATE AND GAMEPASS CORE "PLESE FIX...
  7. Minecraft is asking me to buy the game I already own when trying to sign in on a new laptop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is asking me to buy the game I already own when trying to sign in on a new laptop.: I've installed the game from my library within the xbox app, surely that proves I already own the game. 388725c2-a7d7-48f2-b034-4ec4e36c5164
  8. When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to play Gta online with friends, it trys to make me buy game pass ultimate: I am trying to play Gta Online with my friend. Im able to play online with random people and we both own gold, but whenever i try to join his game and vice versa, it trys to get us to buy game...
  9. I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and...: I'm trying to buy 2 game but when ı try to pay it on market. It gives error and this"80167680". Please somebody can help? 4f5cf5ff-05b5-4753-9458-298ce4746fd3
  10. I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game...: I tried to buy Xbox game pass using microsoft live digital card. card is consumed buy game pass is not activated on my subscription 9fbd7a25-7273-47ad-a43e-58f357085386