I tried 6 times at least but nothing works and it's my last achievement what can i do ?...

Discus and support I tried 6 times at least but nothing works and it's my last achievement what can i do ?... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so i tried to unlock the achievement The Final ShowD0wn on Watch Dogs 2 and absolutely nothing is working. I tried 2 times with someone no succes.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by paradise385, Nov 27, 2022.

1. paradise385
    paradise385 Guest

I tried 6 times at least but nothing works and it's my last achievement what can i do ?...

Hi, so i tried to unlock the achievement The Final ShowD0wn on Watch Dogs 2 and absolutely nothing is working. I tried 2 times with someone no succes. I lose a match so it would cancel my strike still nothing. I did it 2 other times by myself and nothing works and i'm becoming nervous it might be glitch out. So if anyone could help, please i would be very thankful. You need to win 4 games in a row and yes i did 6 times.

:)

paradise385, Nov 27, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I tried 6 times at least but nothing works and it's my last achievement what can i do ? Please. Watch Dogs 2 The Finalshowd0n achievement.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

According to Xbox support:

"If you completed the requirements to unlock the achievement on your console, but it doesn't show, it might not be synchronised with the Xbox network. Allow up to 72 hours for this synchronisation to take place."

Make sure that you're connected to Xbox Live by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. Nizmo The Wolf Win User

Achievements won't unlock

Hello! I am having the same issues. My achievements will not unlock, no matter what I do. I made this account some time ago, with the intention of it being like a full reset.

My problem is that my achievements will not unlock. For example, on Forza Motorsport 6, you receive an Achievement for completing the very first race, worth 5 GamerScore. I have completed half of the Career Mode in the game, and I still have 0 GamerScore
    to my name. I have tried everything I can to re-sync my account, yet nothing works.
  4. iamrockdriguez Win User

No achievement unlock. Wolfenstein the New Order.

I have same problem with 'Double Reload' achievement, i've already started over 3 times and killed 10 with double weapon and nothing.

Don't know what to do, it's my last achievement :/
  5. gearsKriEk Win User

Achievements not unlocking.

I've had the same issue as U. I was playing for some achievements now in Destiny Xbox One, but after getting probably 50 headshots (the achievement should unlock after 25), I got nothing. Then I read online that apparently it can happen days later ... Any
    way I decided to restart my router and when loading up the game again and selecti by my character, it worked - 3 achievements unlocked.

So I decided to go back to COD AW so hopefully the A New Era achievement could unlock... Nothing! I'm at the mission select screen and the last mission still says locked, even though I've done it probably 6 or 5 times. No achievement / no nothing.
  6. Buckswana Win User

Can't unlock Serious Business in Dec 27 updated version

I was finally able to get his achievement to pop. It required doing a complete reinstall, then putting the phone in airplane mode and playing regularly until I found a 6, and the achievement popped right away. I then reconnected to the internet and forced
    an update from My Games. Nothing else I tried would work for this one.
Thema:

1. I tried 6 times at least but nothing works and it's my last achievement what can i do ?... - Similar Threads - tried times least

2. so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so I moved to a hotel recently and I tried to connect the wifi to my xbox but each time I...: just a white screen each time 6ab90404-d3b6-476c-a2ae-940c9e82331f
  3. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  4. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  5. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  6. I have tried 20 times to reset my password for some reason they're not doing it the codes...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have tried 20 times to reset my password for some reason they're not doing it the codes...: For some reason I can't get into my account I've got a thousand games on Mike a $1,000 for the games on my account every time I type it in it screws up it won't give it to me it says I have to go...
  7. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  8. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  9. every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...: i’ve tried unplugging the router for ten minutes and power cycling my xbox and changing internets and nothing has worked yet cd93cf86-5ec5-47ae-8ae1-cb0c0178207b
  10. 2 Xbox’s trying to play Fortnite a the same time….

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 Xbox’s trying to play Fortnite a the same time….: I have an Xbox series S & an Xbox one. I also have XBOX Game Pass Core and have created accounts for my daughters. They are each signed into an Xbox and want to play Fortnite live. The game is...