I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...

Discus and support I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had a Minecraft account with a username and password, which is apparently now not of use after the accounts got migrated to Microsoft accounts. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Joshua Krasnow, Jan 13, 2024.

1. I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...

I had a Minecraft account with a username and password, which is apparently now not of use after the accounts got migrated to Microsoft accounts. I migrated my account but I do not remember anything about the account such as the email. I do know my Minecraft in game name, which is not the microsoft username. The minecraft in game name is ch8ckey, which still exists according to online name checkers such as

https://namemc.com/profile/ch8ckey.1 . I have the transaction ID from when I purchased Minecraft 10 years ago. I also have a Microsoft which importantly was not the account that my minecraft account was transferred to. I tried calling support, but they said they could only escalate the issue as they could not find the account from just a Minecraft in game username.

:)

Joshua Krasnow, Jan 13, 2024
  2. jacksalama Win User

Missing Microsoft account.

what if I can't remember the email? I have the information I used to transfer onto my mojang account to the microsoft account. if I gave you the info shouldn't you be able to tell me my email?
  3. Dongzheng Su Win User

Account was reset

Hi, as far as I can remember I did not receive an email about this. I did not receive the relevant emails after I associated my Mojang account with my Microsoft account back in 2022.
  4. David Gorospe Win User

Can I find the microsoft account I migrated to with my Mojang account?

The forms asks for the email of the microsoft account I'm trying to recover, but the thing is I don't remember it. Recently, I found the Xbox Gamertag associated with the email. So, all the pieces of information I have are my Minecraft and Mojang account information, and the Gamertag of the microsoft account. The issue is that I don't know the email address of the microsoft account.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

I need help with transferring my Mojang account to another Microsoft account.

I've migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft account a while ago. Though, since then I made a new Microsoft account and I'm no longer using this one. I want to close it soon.

So, is it possible to change to which account it is connected? To transfer the game to my new microsoft account?

I did try contacting Mojang about this, however when I tried sending the form it said my email address is not valid.
    "I migrated to the wrong Microsoft account. What can I do? You will need to contact Minecraft Support, and we will review your account"

Thats what it says on Minecrafts website so youd have to contact them to see if there is anything they can do. On Microsofts end nothing is transferable between accounts so if minecraft support cant help then it wont be possible to move it to your new email.
  6. Dxrkr_ Win User

Made an account with Microsoft but want to get migrator cape. Is it possible

if i bought an alt account and logging in with mojang then transferred to microsoft could i transfer it to my main
Thema:

I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of...

1. I transferred my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, but I do not remember the email of... - Similar Threads - transferred Mojang account

2. I somehow ended up transfering my Mojang account to some old Microsoft account of mine and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I somehow ended up transfering my Mojang account to some old Microsoft account of mine and...: Hi there, I am a Minecraft Java Edition, Minecraft Dungeons and also a Minecraft for iOS owner. Durring the migration of Mojang account to Microsoft account I accidentally transfered my Mojang...
  3. I have a problem with my minecraft account after transferring it from my mojang account to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with my minecraft account after transferring it from my mojang account to...: The account was transferred a year ago. A month ago I could play minecraft but after some logging minecraft is not on my account d4f092e8-e899-430e-b3e6-c2d45cbd318b
  4. Why Cant I Get My Minecraft Verification Code For Account Transfer From Mojang to Microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Cant I Get My Minecraft Verification Code For Account Transfer From Mojang to Microsoft?: Hello, I bought Minecraft over a decade ago and have never had any problems. I have not played in a while and learned that you need to link your account to a Microsoft account. I log in to my...
  5. mojang immigration cant transfer without access to the email

in XBoX Accessibility
    mojang immigration cant transfer without access to the email: Plz help, my mojang account need a verification code to transfer to microsoft account. but the email that can get the verification is deleted. I have try to change my email address, password but...
  6. Microsoft account not able to play Full Version since transfer from Mojang account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account not able to play Full Version since transfer from Mojang account.: I've owned Minecraft Java for years now, but have had it uninstalled on my computer for a while (2-ish years?). When I tried to reinstall it, I needed to transfer my Mojang account to a Microsoft...
  7. Mojang account did not transfer to Xbox (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mojang account did not transfer to Xbox (Minecraft): I already own Minecraft through my Mojang account, but after several attempts to link the accounts, the membership hasn't linked, and I still can't log in through the Xbox account....
  8. Minecraft microsoft/mojang transfer unable to play multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft microsoft/mojang transfer unable to play multiplayer: Does anybody know how to fix the problem where multiplayer is disabled for you? I've tried to change my settings and everything so that it allows me to play multiplayer and online with other...
  9. Is it possible to transfer your mojang account to a different microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to transfer your mojang account to a different microsoft account?: So I want to start using a new microsoft account but I also want to keep my mojang account so is it possible to keep my currect mojang account but also transfer it to the new microsoft account....
  10. Mojang account transfer to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mojang account transfer to Microsoft account: Hello, people Yesterday, when i wanted to play Minecraft, i turned on my game like almost everyday.. and guess what.. "You have to move your account to microsoft account" I was like...