I too am having trouble loading the Daily Challenge Crossword. The ads and other games are ...

Discus and support I too am having trouble loading the Daily Challenge Crossword. The ads and other games are ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On April 11 and 12, 2018 the crossword puzzle of the Daily Challenge will not load: "There was a problem loading Daily Challenge data. Please wait a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GinaLancaster, Apr 12, 2018.

1. I too am having trouble loading the Daily Challenge Crossword. The ads and other games are ...

On April 11 and 12, 2018 the crossword puzzle of the Daily Challenge will not load:

"There was a problem loading Daily Challenge data. Please wait a few minutes and try again. If the problem persists, please contact our support team."

There is no error number.

The ads are loading just fine as are the other two Daily Challenge games.

Dear Support, please look into this problem.

Thank you.

:)

GinaLancaster, Apr 12, 2018
  2. Daily Challenge - problem with Crossword

I'm having the same problem with loading Daily Challenge Crossword game. Is this problem being worked on??

Martha in Sun City AZ, Apr 12, 2018
  3. Ultimate Word Game

I'm also having a problem with todays Crossword challenge in the ultimate word game--I keep getting a message that there was a problem loading daily challenge data

Butterflyland2, Apr 12, 2018
  4. I too am having trouble loading the Daily Challenge Crossword. The ads and other games are ...

My Crossword Daily Challenge still does not work on April 12, 2018, at 9:16 AM eastern time.

I understand about the crossword map, is the Daily Challenge associated with the map?

Note, this started after a Microsoft update during the evening of April 10, is it connected?|

GinaLancaster, Apr 12, 2018
  5. MissEdi
    MissEdi Guest
    Hey there, VTGina!

Are you currently unable to load a specific map for this game mode, or are you unable to launch the game mode all together? Also, have you tried reinstalling this game and resetting your network equipment?

MissEdi, Nov 2, 2018
  6. MissEdi Win User

I too am having trouble loading the Daily Challenge Crossword. The ads and other games are loading.

Hey there, VTGina!

Are you currently unable to load a specific map for this game mode, or are you unable to launch the game mode all together? Also, have you tried reinstalling this game and resetting your network equipment?
  7. GinaLancaster Win User

I too am having trouble loading the Daily Challenge Crossword. The ads and other games are loading.

My Crossword Daily Challenge still does not work on April 12, 2018, at 9:16 AM eastern time.

I understand about the crossword map, is the Daily Challenge associated with the map?

Note, this started after a Microsoft update during the evening of April 10, is it connected?|
  8. CloggedHat518 Win User

Problem loading daily challenge data for Crossword

I am also getting the Error message ---> There was a problem loading Daily Challenge Data.

I get it when I load the Crossword Daily Challenge. I never had this problem before now.

Also the Crosswords section in the main area also won't update to the next month April 2018.

What is going on with the Crossword parts? :-(
  9. womble_be Win User

ultimate word games

Exactly the same for me. No problem with other challenges but crossword fails to start with error

"There was a problem loading daily challenge data. Please check your Internet connection and try again. If the problem persists, please contact our support team."

As there is no problem with other parts of the game and I am able to connect to internet I can only assume they forgot to load the crosswords on their server.
  10. pete7975 Win User

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Crosswords and Mystery clue

like many others ive had issues with the daily challenges as the crossword ones refuse to work saying there is a problem loading daily challenge data. the 'support team' suggestion is, as others have said, a JOKE.
Thema:

I too am having trouble loading the Daily Challenge Crossword. The ads and other games are ...

1. I too am having trouble loading the Daily Challenge Crossword. The ads and other games are ... - Similar Threads - too having trouble

2. Too many people have made this their home Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Too many people have made this their home Xbox: I’m trying to make my account home Xbox so that my brother can play without signing in on my account because I have credit cards and other sensitive stuff, when I try to make my account home Xbox...
  3. I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the...: I have an Xbox one X 1TB & its not staying connected too the TV. I believe it's the resolution set in the xbox but I could be wrong. What can/should i do? e3649c21-c662-4599-907a-968aa551fe07
  4. Anyone notice xbox has been slacking 2023 hoilday we have nothing cool look forward too...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone notice xbox has been slacking 2023 hoilday we have nothing cool look forward too...: Why is PlayStation getting all cool hoilday things and has nothing cool like vr or earbuds no portal no cool headsets what a joke Xbox submitted by /u/Complex-Morning-5204 [link]...
  5. Hello I have another account I need to get in too

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I have another account I need to get in too: Hello I have Ben trying to get into my account for about half of a year now my account was locked out but it isn’t anymore and I don’t know my password and I can reset it because it sends it to a...
  6. I payed for madden 24 standard edition and it’s telling me that I have too pay again what...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I payed for madden 24 standard edition and it’s telling me that I have too pay again what...: I payed for madden 24 standard edition and it’s telling me that I have too pay again what should I do? e14abdaf-4d45-4884-83b5-1fe7c9d4535e
  7. Im having the same problem as the other too people with trying to download the season pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im having the same problem as the other too people with trying to download the season pass...: It says i have the season pass and all the maps are free but when i go to download em it won't let me saying premium content is blocked 7c2aa036-46f1-4ea0-a608-20be16a3a8ee
  8. My account says I have too many devices with games on them, and that I cannot download...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account says I have too many devices with games on them, and that I cannot download...: I removed all devices, ive tried asking for help, ive tried all these things and yet nothing has helped yet. df02f5c3-244f-4d41-8e93-7642ed3bccf2
  9. How can I regain access too my account if I don’t have that email but my real name is on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I regain access too my account if I don’t have that email but my real name is on...: How can I regain access too my account if I don’t have that email but my real name is on the account and my phone number? b2f5cfcd-77e0-4bef-8985-5495922f8f7e
  10. When I try to change my home xbox it won't let me and says, "Too many people have made this...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to change my home xbox it won't let me and says, "Too many people have made this...: The account that is currently using my xbox as their home xbox I have no access to or any way to contact. ea7e0592-d16d-44e5-80b1-92bf14f03e7b