I thought I had to log in into a Microsoft account in to Minecraft did the opposite of what...

Discus and support I thought I had to log in into a Microsoft account in to Minecraft did the opposite of what... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was trying to sign in to a Microsoft account because Minecraft said it would save my minecoins, templates, worlds and skins, and once I signed in it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chael Requieron, Jan 27, 2023.

1. I thought I had to log in into a Microsoft account in to Minecraft did the opposite of what...

I was trying to sign in to a Microsoft account because Minecraft said it would save my minecoins, templates, worlds and skins, and once I signed in it said I had signed in to my Microsoft account, but when I came to check my skins. I saw that my minecoins said 0, even though I had 13 left. My skins were fine, but after a few seconds the screen reloaded and I was stuck with default skins. I went to my worlds is that the worlds that I paid minecoins for kept saying “This world was created using a template that you have not unlocked. You must purchase the template to unlock this world. Would you like to purchase the template used by this world?” and some worlds cost me 1340 minecoins!

I do remember one thing when I was signing in and used the wrong password, I tried to press cancel and a screen came up saying “Would you like to download Null?” and it kept coming up so I clicked download. When I opened it there was nothing inside, and I didn’t delete it until I found out about what happened. I’m not sure what null is, is it some sort of virus? If it is, maybe it went into the game and deleted most of my save data.

:)

Chael Requieron, Jan 27, 2023
  2. ReynaldoB Win User

I thought I had to log in into a Microsoft account in to Minecraft did the opposite of what I thought it would do

Hello Chael Requieron!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  3. ReynaldoB Win User

I thought I had to log in into a Microsoft account in to Minecraft did the opposite of what I thought it would do

Hi Chael Requieron,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community Forum. I hope you're doing well.

Based on your description, it seems to be that you have a problem signing in to Minecraft with your Microsoft account. Let's work together to find the best solution to this problem.

I would like to ask a few questions to better understand the problem.

• Did you make sure that the account you are using is the correct one? Please try to double check the account that is signed in if it the right one.
    • Can you please provide us a photo or screenshot of the window that says Would you like to download Null?
    I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Moderator of microsoft community forums
  4. Sandil Dahampriya Win User

I can't sign in

did not help at all. and no its not a problem with the browser cause i cant log in to xbox too. and i had minecraft in this account but now it says i dont have minecraft account in this account. like what is actually going on with microsoft ? I can even proove that i had minecraft because at the time i had minecraft i played using lunar client and badlion client and i had minecraft purchased using the email address that I am having trouble logging into. I can proove I had minecraft because when i log into lunar or badlion client using this email address they log me into my account with exact same username and the skin. please give me some solutions i asked miencraft about this and they said they cannot help and i have to ask from microsoft.
  5. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Balance ain’t changing.

Currently, there is an issue with Microsoft credit. experienced the same issue. here is what I did, I fully signed out of my Microsoft account and logged back in.

try a power cycle: Hold the console power button for 30 seconds allowing it to fully refresh.

the issue I had was completely opposite to your where I had a total of $150 bought something and it did not update and could not purchase anything else.

hope this helps
  6. Emrik Grøtta Win User

My minecraft account got hacked and i think deleted

I did contact mojang/minecraft support and this is what i got back (since you use a Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft you will need to go to Microsoft for assistance)
Thema:

I thought I had to log in into a Microsoft account in to Minecraft did the opposite of what...

1. I thought I had to log in into a Microsoft account in to Minecraft did the opposite of what... - Similar Threads - thought log Microsoft

2. cant join parties even thought its NAT open

in XBoX on Windows
    cant join parties even thought its NAT open: I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over...
  3. I can't get my controller to connect to my Xbox I thought it was the controller so I went...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my controller to connect to my Xbox I thought it was the controller so I went...: I sent my Xbox to get serviced and they sent me a different one back the same Version tho but ever since I got this one I haven't been able to connect a wireless controller to it and I thought it...
  4. Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.: My account always an adult age, but I still cannot change my gamer pic on my Xbox profile. Is there anyway to fix this? ebb193d6-2f7f-4e47-a550-04b08a8199de
  5. my controller isn t working right first i thought it was stick drift but now i think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller isn t working right first i thought it was stick drift but now i think is...: my controller isn t working right first i thought it was stick drift but now i think is something with the software of the controller 184f5882-1fdd-415c-98f5-b068172004fe
  6. Asking to pay for minecraft again even thought I already migrated a long time ago?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asking to pay for minecraft again even thought I already migrated a long time ago?: Near the start of the migration I migrated my account and ignored for a while now and recently I decided to get on minecraft again. Using the exact same microsoft account I migrated to and to my...
  7. I bought a resource pack that i thought included rtx. but its only a texture change. is it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a resource pack that i thought included rtx. but its only a texture change. is it...: I bought a resource pack that i thought included rtx. but its only a texture change. is it possible for a refund ? e35db996-6f42-435f-b50e-98cb97528b17
  8. My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...: I opened up a new computer and when I went to the xbox app it already had a gamertag. I thought this was auto generated but then I noticed it said last logged in 22 days ago. Is this an open box...
  9. Why can I play sea of thieves even though I bought it? I thought if you bought a game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I play sea of thieves even though I bought it? I thought if you bought a game...: I bought the game and can’t play e1dd421d-a9bb-40f9-8e07-42429b66cb9e
  10. I pre ordered. Forza motorsport add ons bundle i thought the game was included.I wanted...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered. Forza motorsport add ons bundle i thought the game was included.I wanted...: I pre ordered. Forza motorsport add ons bundle i try to play on the 10th October i tried so many time the game not load up.I check i'm sure the game is included in the bundle,it says i need to buy...