I think xbox 360 games should be free or a lot cheaper
Discus and support I think xbox 360 games should be free or a lot cheaper in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I think that xbox 360 games should be free or maybe about $10 for a normal game and around $15-20 or one of the top/new games because the new... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/VIPER888000, Jan 26, 2020.
Thema:
I think xbox 360 games should be free or a lot cheaper
Loading...
-
I think xbox 360 games should be free or a lot cheaper - Similar Threads - 360 games should
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?
in XboX Insiders360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments] -
Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?
in XboX InsidersWhere is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments] -
Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X
in XboX InsidersHaving trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,... -
OG Xbox game doesn’t work on 360 when it should
in XBoX Games and AppsOG Xbox game doesn’t work on 360 when it should: I’ve been trying to play NFL 2K five on my Xbox 360 it tells me that the game is not currently supported although it is on the support list I have an original hard drive that is official and I... -
Xbox and Warner Brothers games should make Xbox 360 Batman Arkham Origins game with the DLC...
in XboX InsidersXbox and Warner Brothers games should make Xbox 360 Batman Arkham Origins game with the DLC...: Xbox and Warner Brothers games should make Xbox 360 Batman Arkham Origins game with the DLC backwards compatibility on Xbox Series X because a lot of people want to play the game on Xbox Series X... -
Should I install xbox 360 and xbox one games and update each game later
in XBoX Games and AppsShould I install xbox 360 and xbox one games and update each game later: Not sure install games use internet data and why the xbox one doesnt have rest mode feature.Sorry for asking this alot.How do I get to play each game without the disc and how do I buy licence.I... -
Xbox 360 to Xbox One: Should I Upgrade Just to Play a Game?
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox 360 to Xbox One: Should I Upgrade Just to Play a Game?: I've had my 360 for about ten years now and it's been great. Recently, I got hooked on Dragon Age and discovered that although I was able to purchase the disc version of DA: Inquisition, two major... -
What should I do? Gold xbox 360 game
in XBoX Sales and PromoWhat should I do? Gold xbox 360 game: I can't get Tomb Raider Underworld, because it's requries UK credit card. I'm living in Hungary, and i got hungarian credit card. How do I get the game then? I got a Xbox One with gold....