I think there are multiple accounts tied to my email

Discus and support I think there are multiple accounts tied to my email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I need to figure out how to login or access my other account tied to my email. Currently the inaccessible account contains all of my Halo... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Alvin Kuo, May 27, 2023.

1. Alvin Kuo
    Alvin Kuo Guest

Hello,

I need to figure out how to login or access my other account tied to my email. Currently the inaccessible account contains all of my Halo Infinite progress however I think contains an Alias for login because I cannot access via email. (When I try to recover the code still goes to the email but the account name is hidden)

However when I login via email I get a fresh gamer profile.

I need help accessing the actual profile with all my progress and money spent.

:)

Alvin Kuo, May 27, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Alvin! I am sorry to hear about what happened.

When was the last time you had access to your original account?

Please be advised that it's required that you know the correct email address of the account to get into it. Just a heads up that Xbox Support can’t provide your account email address & password, even if you know your gamertag.

Your original account must be under a different email address. Please try to use a different email combinations or try it with a different domain - it may be under a different domain.

You may check the link below for more tips in getting back your account email address.
    https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
  3. tha F A T Win User

Bethesda code applied to wrong email

Thanks! Staff verified the code has been applied to my account amd that both email addresses are tied to the account. I think perhaps my beta "window" just hasn't opened yet.
  4. VanyaTheAwe Win User

I bought Minecraft for Xbox one but…

But the account’s name that I want to recover is tied to my email.
  5. Son ALA Win User

How to change from a deactivated/babnned email to a new one?

Do you happen to remember the email tied to it and all of your info for that gamertag?

The only I can think of doing this requires access to your original email...but since can't log into that account anymore, you might need to call support at 1-800-4MY-XBOX and talk to the guys at accounts and billing.

I'm not saying it's certain since I never had to call support to change my email....but I feel that as long as you can prove it's your account with all of the proper info, they should be able to change the email address tied to your gamertag.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

I really want to combine two accounts but I can’t

I want to combine my accounts for Minecraft because I used an old email and I couldn’t access online so I made a new email and now half my worlds are tied to one account and the other half is tied to the other
    Nothing is transferable or able to be combined between accounts.
Thema:

1. I think there are multiple accounts tied to my email - Similar Threads - are multiple accounts

2. Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could I possibly trigger a ban if I used the 14 day Xbox trial on multiple accounts at one...: So Xbox live has a offer when buying ultimate a 14 day trial well my not so smart brother kept using the 14 day trial on like 3 of my accounts my question is that will it trigger a console ban of...
  3. Xbox Series X White Login Screen Multiple Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X White Login Screen Multiple Accounts: We just got a series x. We added two accounts. Once the system "sleeps" and we start it back up, when we go to login, we get a white screen. It almost looks like the browser is trying to login you...
  4. How to play purchased game on multiple accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play purchased game on multiple accounts?: So I purchased the Forza Horizon 5 Xbox series X edition for Christmas. My fiance went through full set up yesterday and enjoyed playing his game! I was also kind of excited to play around with...
  5. Is there a way to game share to multiple Xbox’s through family accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to game share to multiple Xbox’s through family accounts?: Hey so I currently have 3 Xbox’s one for myself and my two sons. Is there a way that I can share my games I’ve already bought to both of their Xbox’s? For example, if we all wanted to play...
  6. XBox Account In Multiple Countries

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Account In Multiple Countries: If a family has multiple homes around the world, if two of them are located in say Guyana & Suriname (Dutch Guyana) next door to each other in South America, will my XBox Account & Game Pass still...
  7. Multiple microsoft account to merge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple microsoft account to merge: Hi, I've got Minecraft few years ago with one of my E-mail account (french mail 'wanadoo'). This E-mail is now unactive and I would like to switch my minecraft account to an other e-mail...
  8. I have filled out a microsoft account recovery form multiple times for it just to fail.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have filled out a microsoft account recovery form multiple times for it just to fail.: I need help quickly! I have been trying to recover my account that I lost access to about a year ago for months now, and get the same outcome every time. Every time I try to do the recovery form...
  9. Multiple Netflix accounts on one Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple Netflix accounts on one Xbox: I have been SEARCHING online for an answer to how I can get my Netflix account on my Xbox without signing my partner out of theirs, we have different gamertags and Netflix accounts and would like...
  10. Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.: I've tried relinking on my Xbox, on my phone, and even on my computer but it just won't relink Update: it fixed it self! 7b7f7e26-78bb-4f23-b2c6-8e2ca6054f2a