I think someone wants to open/hack my account

Discus and support I think someone wants to open/hack my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Have you guys encountered in your Microsoft account that someones trying to open my account because on my gmail, it saying that here is the code but i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nethan Sagurit, Jan 29, 2023.

1. I think someone wants to open/hack my account

Have you guys encountered in your Microsoft account that someones trying to open my account because on my gmail, it saying that here is the code but i didn't request the code every day in the morning..

:)

Nethan Sagurit, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Nethan, If you received a request for a code and you didn't do it, follow the procedures in the link below to ensure your account is secure.

Secure your account after you've been hacked

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Smwutches Win User

i think someone hacked my account

You haven't been hacked. There's an issue with Live at the moment. Once that's fixed everything should go back to normal.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

There seems to be an issue with xbox live services at the moment which is probably the cause of you getting kicked out of party and profile pic problem.
  5. HabibzTV Win User

Hello Slayphan,

Don't fear. I'm also having issues logging in.

Xbox is having some service issues at the moment to stay updated visit this link:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status?xr=shellnav

It may not be updated with ongoing issue yet but if you want to stay updated that's the link for you.

Best regards.
  6. Zeldadungeon24 Win User

Unfortunately, its seems like xbox itself is down, the mobile app does not work and neither does the support site, it reaches farther then just live im afraid.
Thema:

1. I think someone wants to open/hack my account - Similar Threads - someone wants open

2. I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in...: I am a fan of Nokia Lumia 800. I don't want to throw it. I wish someone can help me in getting upgrade this phone. I live the shape of the phone. Is there any solution to make it useable plz?...
  3. What if I want to report someone but it's in party chat text

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What if I want to report someone but it's in party chat text: party chat text gets deleted after the party chat ends I have pictures I just don't know were to report were I can send in pictures 34d53235-c632-4dd8-a148-4486a2560ddd
  4. Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...: Help someone hack my account the gifted themselves Minecraft and it was all the money I had at the Tim and need refund please dec9f1b8-a04a-46c7-89c4-83541fdc7a06
  5. someone logged into my account and changed the username on it and i want to revert it back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone logged into my account and changed the username on it and i want to revert it back...: its literally as simple as that f8f77ecd-33d8-4cc1-9dcb-24716b589d73
  6. I want to recover my account, can someone help me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to recover my account, can someone help me?: My account was hacked approximately a year and a half ago but I could not recover it, but currently I would like to recover it. What I am not clear about is if the migration ended since I was in...
  7. Hello, I want to exchange it, but it fails, what should I do? Can someone help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I want to exchange it, but it fails, what should I do? Can someone help me?: [img] I spent a lot of time on this exchange. 4483a905-8dca-43ca-bb6c-ad66f0e19222
  8. I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite series Controller warranty period,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite series Controller warranty period,...: I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite Series Core 2 Controller warranty period, as it is incorrect and I haven’t gotten my full year since registering it. In South Africa the...
  9. x box series s or series x for someone who just wants at least 60 fps in dead by daylight?

in XboX Insiders
    x box series s or series x for someone who just wants at least 60 fps in dead by daylight?: hi! i own an xbox one and it is choppy when playing dead by daylight. what console would be best for someone who doesnt care about 4k resolution? :) submitted by /u/secretcrisislol [link]...
  10. Xbox app won't let me install games through gamepass. Please someone help!! I just want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app won't let me install games through gamepass. Please someone help!! I just want to...: Have tried factory resetting but didn't work. Gamingroot folder seems to be missing even with hidden files are on but I don't know how to make one. Please someone help me. Just want to play games....