I think my Xbox is broke?

Discus and support I think my Xbox is broke? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I turnes my xbox on this morning to find out my controller has disconnected from my xbox. My xbox Sync butto didnt work unless I hard reasseted my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A Dirty Pigeon, Oct 16, 2017.

1. I think my Xbox is broke?

I turnes my xbox on this morning to find out my controller has disconnected from my xbox. My xbox Sync butto didnt work unless I hard reasseted my Xbox. After i reset it. It connected fine. Then this problem started happening. Quite often the controller
    would disconnect and it would kick off offline. The controlelr has to be manually synced to the xbox and every time it turns off the xbox sync buton will not work. I don't have a clue what the problem is.

As soon as my controller dosconnected it would theow me off xbox live.

:)

A Dirty Pigeon, Oct 16, 2017
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    I think my Xbox is broke

Hi there,

some error codes may not have a specific Support page or information, be sure to try if a Power cycle will help anything

please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:
    Restart or Power Cycle Xbox One Console

If that fails it might be best to contact Xbox Support (via Microsoft Support Chat or Phone) via
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

Let us know the results

3. I think my Xbox is broke

anyone know why code 0x90070490 isn’t working when I put it in the search bar?

DisMeLeelando5, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there A Dirty Pigeon.

It sounds like you may be having an issue with your Xbox One console's wireless connection. To check, if you connect via a USB cable do you still disconnect from Xbox Live?

Mister Maka, Oct 17, 2017
  5. It doesn't connect it to rhe console

A Dirty Pigeon, Nov 1, 2018
  6. ImAice Win User

I think my xbox is broken

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in. Press and hold the SYNC button and the EJECT button, and then press the Xbox button on the console. Continue holding the SYNC and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the SYNC and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

Once you see it, please select reset then keep games and apps. No worries, no games will be removed, just sign back in using the right account.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  7. NicholasKrockta Win User

I think my Xbox is toast

I have two external Harddrives connected to it with nothing downloaded on the internal
  8. Tezzerrific Win User

I think my Xbox is toast

sounds like the internal hdd is giving up the ghost, i would put it down to mechanical failure as hdd's can either last 30 years or 1 year. when they start to fail you will get freezing, boot issues etc.
  9. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

I think my xbox was hacked

Greetings, NotoriousNikki. Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Just to round out the posts here, please call phone support for your region to open an Unauthorized Access claim as others in this thread have mentioned.

I would also recommend taking a look at this page:
    http://xbox.com/security
    . It offers helpful steps for how to secure your account and I would advise you to run through the steps as soon as possible.

Thank you! Please let us know if you have any further questions.
  10. TomGu-CC10283B-3F7C- Win User

I think my xbox was hacked

Yes the previous posters are correct. You should contact support right away using
    support.xbox.com/contact-us but even before you do that make sure you log into your account on xbox.com and change your password asap.
Thema:

1. I think my Xbox is broke? - Similar Threads - broke

2. My Xbox is broke or something

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is broke or something: My Xbox won’t even download anything my Wi-Fi is perfectly fine I’ve done all the restart options I’ve reset it and it’s still doesn’t work can I get some help it won’t even load anything I get...
  3. So my Launch Edition Xbox One broke...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Launch Edition Xbox One broke...: A while ago my Xbox One was working well until it stopped working It has severe(or so I describe) damages like exposed wires inside Xbox, power button not activating when touched, power brick not...
  4. recent alpha skip ahead update broke edge for YouTube website

in XboX Insiders
    recent alpha skip ahead update broke edge for YouTube website: When I go to edge an load up YouTube from website, all videos are black screen, and the short story video is full of green and black little boxes all over Also I still have the issue we're if I...
  5. I have a wired Xbox one controller and somehow the right analog stick broke last night.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a wired Xbox one controller and somehow the right analog stick broke last night.: When I'm on the controller configuration or whatever it is in the setting it's not reading the input when I move the analog stick to the left, so again, right analog stick not reading the left...
  6. why are the sticks in the stock controllers **** and can I swap my broke cheap crappy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why are the sticks in the stock controllers **** and can I swap my broke cheap crappy...: **** sticks want electro mags to swap. is that possable? 4f141903-c94b-47a6-9c2d-b0bf418895af
  7. I really need this Microsoft, also fh5 broke again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I really need this Microsoft, also fh5 broke again: Ok so I have GTA right and I got it a week before I got the series s, can I please get a gta code just for online please I'm begging, I don't have enough money to buy another copy...
  8. My Xbox x series broke and I’m tryin to get a new one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox x series broke and I’m tryin to get a new one: My Xbox x series works but does not come on with my hdmi and I’m tryin to see if you guys could give me a new one it turns on but doesn’t want to play on hdmi and I switched tvs bought a new tv...
  9. Is my Xbox broke?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Xbox broke?: I had the power go off while my series s was on, it won’t turn on at this point. Is there any solutions to fixing it? aa348ec4-f02f-4cc4-9b38-f9228f7e269e
  10. The toggle headset mic option is broke!

in XBoX on Consoles
    The toggle headset mic option is broke!: The toggle headset mic option, under audio and music, keeps toggling on after being turned off. Does anyone know how to keep the headset mic toggle to stay off? ee04ea62-6811-4e3d-83f3-982c5c3e539b