I think my Xbox is broke?

Discus and support I think my Xbox is broke? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I turnes my xbox on this morning to find out my controller has disconnected from my xbox. My xbox Sync butto didnt work unless I hard reasseted my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A Dirty Pigeon, Oct 16, 2017.

1. I think my Xbox is broke?

I turnes my xbox on this morning to find out my controller has disconnected from my xbox. My xbox Sync butto didnt work unless I hard reasseted my Xbox. After i reset it. It connected fine. Then this problem started happening. Quite often the controller
    would disconnect and it would kick off offline. The controlelr has to be manually synced to the xbox and every time it turns off the xbox sync buton will not work. I don't have a clue what the problem is.

As soon as my controller dosconnected it would theow me off xbox live.

:)

A Dirty Pigeon, Oct 16, 2017
  2. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    I think my Xbox is broke

Hi there,

some error codes may not have a specific Support page or information, be sure to try if a Power cycle will help anything

please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:
    Restart or Power Cycle Xbox One Console

If that fails it might be best to contact Xbox Support (via Microsoft Support Chat or Phone) via
    Contact Us | Xbox Support

Let us know the results

3. I think my Xbox is broke

anyone know why code 0x90070490 isn’t working when I put it in the search bar?

DisMeLeelando5, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there A Dirty Pigeon.

It sounds like you may be having an issue with your Xbox One console's wireless connection. To check, if you connect via a USB cable do you still disconnect from Xbox Live?

Mister Maka, Oct 17, 2017
  5. It doesn't connect it to rhe console

A Dirty Pigeon, Nov 1, 2018
  6. WPAK Win User

I think my Xbox is broke

7. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there A Dirty Pigeon.

It sounds like you may be having an issue with your Xbox One console's wireless connection. To check, if you connect via a USB cable do you still disconnect from Xbox Live?
  8. A Dirty Pigeon Win User

Hey there .

It doesn't connect it to rhe console
  9. SIGHTL3SS Win User

I think my xbox might have broke

The only way you will know is if you try.

So you put the paper clip in the wall socket? And then plugged in your Xbox? You probably shorted out the MOBO or power supply, so yea, you probably broke it. But who knows, you may have not done any damage.
  10. Daft Badger Win User

My power cord is broke I think

The power brick has a small fan inside it to keep it cool,sounds like that may be the issue.

I'd get it repaired or get a new one to be honest.Your one will still work but would get very hot & possibly overheat which could be dangerous.
Thema:

1. I think my Xbox is broke? - Similar Threads - broke

2. Xbox wireless headset - microphone plastic casing broke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset - microphone plastic casing broke: Microphone plastic casing broke and I have seen an insane amount of people with the same issue. Is microsoft doing anything about this? I tried going through the site for warranty but it says my...
  3. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  4. my controller broke after update

in XboX Insiders
    my controller broke after update: i have a xbox one x. but i dont really use it, i only use the controller with my pc. and recently. i got a new pc, and the controllre bluetooth doesnt work. so i plugged the controller in, and...
  5. The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a...

in XBoX on Windows
    The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a...: The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a replacement or repair as it is almost new. I would like to talk to an agent 531d6ac0-3349-438d-914d-7dec0049e810
  6. Xbox one home broke

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one home broke: This has happened to me twice so far the first time the only solution i could find was factory reseting the console Basically the problem is that the console isnt picking up any imputs from the...
  7. Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke: I would like to have xbox rewards back on in Switzerland 5d983703-72aa-41db-b297-5ac1739552eb
  8. Wireless Keyboard Dongle Broke

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Keyboard Dongle Broke: I have a wireless keyboard (Wireless Confort Keyboard 5050 Model 1728) that connected through a dongle that I plug into a usb port. Well, the dongle broke. Does anyone know if you can buy a...
  9. November update broke gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    November update broke gamebar: ever since the recent updates for the xbox app and gamebar in late November it is terrible even worse than before i dont receive invites, notifications etc on gamebar at all or the xbox app on pc...
  10. My headset broke I tried to bend the my headset for my head and it snapped because the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My headset broke I tried to bend the my headset for my head and it snapped because the...: My headset broke I tried to bend the my headset for my head and it snapped because the plastic is to thin and breaks really easy 11a5ec41-0e7d-4df1-9e77-6a074fc995d8