I think my Xbox app is corrupted, but I can find it in my apps to repair it.
Discus and support I think my Xbox app is corrupted, but I can find it in my apps to repair it. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My Xbox app, on pc, was taking forever to launch, I tried Uninstalling it but its not showing up in my apps, even though it's still on my computer. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RoseMonkey, Jan 20, 2024.
Thema:
I think my Xbox app is corrupted, but I can find it in my apps to repair it.
Loading...
-
I think my Xbox app is corrupted, but I can find it in my apps to repair it. - Similar Threads - app corrupted find
-
October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]
in XboX InsidersOctober 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -... -
October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -... -
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
[ Xbox App ] My games keep getting corrupted and I keep verifying it just to get the...
in XBoX Games and Apps[ Xbox App ] My games keep getting corrupted and I keep verifying it just to get the...: My games keep getting corrupted and I keep verifying it just to get the 0x80070005 error like what the f*** I downloaded Forza Horizon 5 now and Starfield two times now needing to do it again for... -
Xbox App installation location corrupt, can't install any games / MS store installation...
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox App installation location corrupt, can't install any games / MS store installation...: Dear MS team, my Xbox app including Game Pass on Windows 10 doesn't show installed games anymore (all spaces just flashing grey), it doesn't let me install new games, installation queue never... -
Xbox app Library Corruption
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox app Library Corruption: Hello, my Xbox app on my desktop pc is missing all my games. I get an error code which brings me to the Xbox troubleshooting site but nothing on there can help with this particular issue. The list... -
Xbox app stuck loading login (Update: Solved(?) My admin profile is corrupt.)
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox app stuck loading login (Update: Solved(?) My admin profile is corrupt.): I'm trying to play Sea of Thieves on my laptop with Win10, however I first got stuck loading up the game during sign in to Xbox Live and after a while realised it was a problem I had with my... -
Corrupt profile pictures crash the Xbox app
in XBoX on ConsolesCorrupt profile pictures crash the Xbox app: One of my friends has a corrupted profile picture. Normally I wouldn't care but everytime I try to login to the Xbox app in Windows 10 or play Minecraft, those apps crash as soon as they try to...