I think my other microsoft account got hacked and deleted.

Discus and support I think my other microsoft account got hacked and deleted. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had another microsoft account specifically created for the minecraft migration. I tried to log in to it again after like 2 months. Then, when i type... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by anson_537, Oct 18, 2022.

1. anson_537
    anson_537 Guest

I had another microsoft account specifically created for the minecraft migration. I tried to log in to it again after like 2 months. Then, when i type the correct email, it says that account does not exist. So i think my account got hacked and deleted. I cannot fill in recovery forms because the microsoft account just does not exist anymore. What can i do ? I am sure i typed in the correct email.

:)

anson_537, Oct 18, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Anson_537

If you think that your account has been compromised, you can try to recover it following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that here in the forums no one can assist you with this process / tell you the specific email / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
  3. Emrik Grøtta Win User

My minecraft account got hacked and i think deleted

I did contact mojang/minecraft support and this is what i got back (since you use a Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft you will need to go to Microsoft for assistance)
  4. John Carpio1 Win User

Hi, I have the same problem, I contacted Minecraft support and they said they couldn't do anything if it was already a Microsoft account.
  5. Georges C. Win User

6. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Emrik, I'm sorry about what happened to your account, in these cases the ideal thing would be to contact Mojang support so they can help you.

Minecraft Support

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us
Thema:

1. I think my other microsoft account got hacked and deleted. - Similar Threads - microsoft account got

2. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  3. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  4. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  5. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  6. My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft...: My PlayStation account got hacked. so now my Minecraft is linked to their Microsoft account rather than mine. I can’t log in dfd9edbe-a489-4b88-8691-2e810459e1fe
  7. My Microsoft Account Got Ratted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Ratted: Recently I was invited to a Discord server which asked me to click a link to verify my Minecraft Account. It said that the link would take me to a blank page, and then I'd need to copy and paste...
  8. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  9. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  10. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...