I think my insider hub might be frozen.

Discus and support I think my insider hub might be frozen. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I haven't had anything new for about 2 months, no quests, no surveys, no content, nothing, nada, zilch, and My announcements haven't updated since June... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/madbomber239, Jul 30, 2020.

  1. I think my insider hub might be frozen.


    I haven't had anything new for about 2 months, no quests, no surveys, no content, nothing, nada, zilch, and My announcements haven't updated since June 17th (according to one of the announcements). Anyone know anything about this?

    submitted by /u/madbomber239
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/madbomber239, Jul 30, 2020
    #1
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    Xbox Insider Hub

    I think you might be able to use the Xbox Insider Hub app on Windows 10 to remove a device from the Xbox One preview program.
  3. kylan619 Win User

    Unable to install Halo or Flight Simulator, wont download to external SSD

  4. OneTrackMinded Win User

    XCloud in Australia quality issues

    I think to use feedback hub you need a windows insider account.
  5. Mastergamer880C Win User

    Friend and I cannot join each other's Minecraft world

    you or one of you friends might have a beta version of Minecraft. if so leave the Insider program for the Beta version of Minecraft and then you might be able to play together. in the Insider hub app on xbox
  6. ihatecapncrunch Win User

    Audio

    I have also reported this problem to the insider hub but even then I still think this has been a problem even before I was in the insider program.
Thema:

I think my insider hub might be frozen.

Loading...
  1. I think my insider hub might be frozen. - Similar Threads - insider hub might

  2. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geĆÆnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  3. Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion

    in XboX Insiders
    Possible XBOX Insider Hub Update Suggestion: As a suggestion for all new XBOX Insiders would it be a good idea for the XBOX Insiders Hub to have an update for an easier understanding of the layout. For example: Activities. Give a picture...
  4. Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Hub App won't Install: I've had the xbox insider app and program for a while - I went to open it and then it told me I needed to update it - it continue it fails to update and installation stops - not sure what to do -...
  5. Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the...
  6. Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Reports bug on insider hub not counting: Im currently stuck on the same report count. They're not tracking. Beta build 2608 submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link] [comments]
  7. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  8. Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.

    in XboX Insiders
    Regression: Insider hubs 3rd major bug.: I have previously had a 23 streak that i lost due to your updates which youve done nothing about, ive reported this several times when it happened, i then didnt receive XP for a survey just the...
  9. problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.

    in XboX Insiders
    problems with Xbox insider hub on pc.: i've tried joining a few public tests on the insider hub app, and it tells me ive joined and i follow the instructions, even restarting my pc before updating the games but, most of them just stay...
  10. Question about Activities in XBOX Insider hub

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Activities in XBOX Insider hub: I have an activity for ā€œExternal Drive Setupā€ about giving feedback on the external drive setup flow in the XBOX pc app, but I haven’t set up an external drive on pc only an internal one, and it...