I think my account got hacked, They changed everything from the passwords, even the email.

Discus and support I think my account got hacked, They changed everything from the passwords, even the email. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So basically, I was trying to get back into Minecraft since I haven't played it since ages. I remembered migrating that account to my second Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Den H., Mar 14, 2023.

1. Den H.
    Den H. Guest

I think my account got hacked, They changed everything from the passwords, even the email.

So basically, I was trying to get back into Minecraft since I haven't played it since ages. I remembered migrating that account to my second Microsoft account that I use for my PC. Since I haven't played the game for a long time, it seems that my account actually got hacked. This is due to me unable to log in to my Microsoft account in order to enter the game. It stated that [This account does not exist] where I can clearly see that I does on my Microsoft Store log in page. (But I'm unable to access it due to it not being my property anymore)

But I did saw something suspicious, when I tried to press "forgot password" it shows the messege "Email code to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" which I do not have any relation to at all. Yes, I'm showing their email address because I do not own it. So what do I do from here? I have some other games bought on that account such as Forza Horizon 4 etc. I can't just lose everything I think my account got hacked, They changed everything from the passwords, even the email. :(

To anyone reading this, I really hope you can help me cater this issue I'm facing.

Thanks in advance!

ps. I don't know why I am unable to paste my screenshots here so I'm very sorry.

[Update] screenshots are posted in the replies!

:)

Den H., Mar 14, 2023
  2. Den H. Win User

So basically, I was trying to get back into Minecraft since I haven't played it since ages. I remembered migrating that account to my second Microsoft account that I use for my PC. Since I haven't played the game for a long time, it seems that my account actually got hacked. This is due to me unable to log in to my Microsoft account in order to enter the game. It stated that [This account does not exist] where I can clearly see that I does on my Microsoft Store log in page. (But I'm unable to access it due to it not being my property anymore)

But I did saw something suspicious, when I tried to press "forgot password" it shows the messege "Email code to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***" which I do not have any relation to at all. Yes, I'm showing their email address because I do not own it. So what do I do from here? I have some other games bought on that account such as Forza Horizon 4 etc. I can't just lose everything :(

To anyone reading this, I really hope you can help me cater this issue I'm facing.

Thanks in advanced!

ps. I don't know why I am unable to paste my screenshots here so I'm very sorry.
    Okay I can post the screenshots here

I can only reach here with my account.

[​IMG]

When logging in to Minecraft through my microsoft account it went from this.

[​IMG]

To This

[​IMG]

I know my account exists due to this still being here , but I am unable to log into it as well.
    [​IMG]
  3. TrueAegis Win User

Xbox live account hacked...points spent on random crap.

Yes I have seen many posts regarding being hacked, I was also recently hacked and I have to say, do any of you also have a PlayStation Network account with similar password or username? They may not even need that, Sony's network was hacked a couple months
    back and the hackers got EVERYTHING. So watch your back with all your accounts. They are going on a hacking spree, change all your passwords for everything, email especially, and remove your credit cards. Mine was linked to my account and was charged 75 dollars
    which could take a month to get back.
  4. Ron Sommer MVP 2009- Win User

My Microsoft/Minecraft account got hacked and they changed my username, email, password and everything.

they changed my username, email, password and everything.

There is nothing that can be done to save your account.

You did not mention what account security was on the hacked account.
  5. CloneRico Win User

account hack

Mine got "Fifa hacked" a few weeks ago, gave support a ring and within 2 days I had received my MS points back and all seems to be secure now.

Change your password ASAP and I'd also recommend changing your EA account if you have one as I believe thats how the hackers get in, also make sure your password for other gaming accounts are changed as the hackers also got into
    my blizzard account, they even had the nerve to send an email to blizzard support asking to wipe my account, also is sorted...for now.

-Give support a ring and change any passwords to any accounts that you think could be compromised.
  6. deanofmean333 Win User

help parents email got hacked and cant except terms of use.

i have tried but it wont let me into that account option because i am not online. also it isn't my account it self it is my parents account that got hacked and i cant get the password to accept the terms of use i tried everything to get it back but cant
    get it isn't there any way i can change my parents email without having to put in there password that is what not working.
Thema:

1. I think my account got hacked, They changed everything from the passwords, even the email. - Similar Threads - account got hacked

2. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  3. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  4. My account got hack and i want it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack and i want it back: hi Microsoft is not very helpful with my case.. my account got hack and the gmail has been change but i have my transaction on Minecraft. all i want is my minecart, i want it back.. so please help...
  5. Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault: My account got hacked and it was not my fault and it says I'm suspended for a year and I can't play online 59529aed-7b95-4366-b3ac-b4909cb8922c
  6. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  7. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  8. I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?: My account from xbox wich uses the same mail I'm using to post this got hacked and the hacker changed the mail and password from that account. So now I can't get in my account because it says It's...
  9. My Minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got hacked.: The hacker has changed the account email and password as well as turned on two step verification. I contacted support multiple times and only got it suspended. Is there anything else i can do ??...
  10. Account got hacked and stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hacked and stolen.: Hi! My Ubisoft Account got hacked and stolen, I created a new one but I can't connect the new one to my Xbox Game Pass and ubisoft did not want to give a ... about it, I wrote them that it got...