I think it was a bad idea to release the mobile app update in its current state.

Discus and support I think it was a bad idea to release the mobile app update in its current state. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Let's get straight to the point. The latest version of the app is missing A LOT of the features that are key for the Xbox User Experience. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mendicantbs, Oct 22, 2020.

1. I think it was a bad idea to release the mobile app update in its current state.

Let's get straight to the point. The latest version of the app is missing A LOT of the features that are key for the Xbox User Experience.

I understand why you're doing and some of the functionality might be coming, BUT why the rush to release it in this state?! We still have more than 2 week until XSX & XSS arrive. You could have use the time to polish and add a couple of key features.

Now, as everyone is using is, they're realizing the app is missing:
    Clubs
    Store
    LFG
    Activity
    Upload images in chat
    Achievements

People that were using these things are mad now and they have the right to do it. I know some of them are not going to use the app for because of it. To the point to uninstall it.
    Having left out this features affects people perception of what Microsoft, what Xbox, is focusing on.

I know (or at least I hope) some of the features are coming, but it needs to be reminded to the team, that there are so many who spend their time in this Xbox ecosystem.
    Don't forget about us.

submitted by /u/mendicantbs
    [link] [comments]

/u/mendicantbs, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Zoo Tycoon for 360 or Xbox One?

I think I will wait for a price drop, I don't like the idea of paying £50 for a 2.69GB game, if it had more content then yes but in its current state not a chance.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Winows 10 - Minecraft

Your friend will need to update their game to the current public release of the game. Which is the one you have.

1.12 update for mobile is delayed at the moment, so if your friend is playing on mobile you will have to wait untill it is released.
  4. AyeeJamesy Win User

Xbox Enforcement idea

I think its good and bad idea
  5. Villarino Win User

Microsoft rewards

Hello IAmTheLord!

I think it will be a great idea, free points are always welcome! But i dont see it as an satandalone app, i thinks its better a tab in the current xbox or xbox gamepass apps, i dont wanna have another one.

Happy gaming!
  6. cy43rguru Win User

Controller bricked after firmware update

Xbox Accessories app (Version 100.1512.2007) has been released to the Store. Please check if an update is available for your machine.

This version contains a fix to allow users to finish firmware update on a Xbox One controller that enters a bad state during regular firmware update (DFU Mode).
Thema:

I think it was a bad idea to release the mobile app update in its current state.

1. I think it was a bad idea to release the mobile app update in its current state. - Similar Threads - was bad idea

2. Report product option removed. Bad idea to do!

in XboX Insiders
    Report product option removed. Bad idea to do!: When the store got updated recently they removed the option to report a defective game to Microsoft. Now every game I play suddenly started to behave in many strange ways to were I actually think...
  3. bad idea Xbox Series X shows off its new removable memory card

in XBoX on Consoles
    bad idea Xbox Series X shows off its new removable memory card: Is the worst idea to have a removable memory, a obsolete idea from the decade Of PS1, PSP, PS Vita,etc. Is worth thing to have the full 1 TB inside instead to got 2 and pay It all in one pay. The...
  4. Was Xbox all digital a bad idea?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was Xbox all digital a bad idea?: Personally prefer physical copies of games so I wouldnt buy an all digital console c38d38e2-e45c-428d-97d9-9dfb42e227f1
  5. bad idea to finish xbox live rewards and merge it with microsoft rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    bad idea to finish xbox live rewards and merge it with microsoft rewards: Xbox Live Rewards was a motivating program, I liked Rewards credits or MyVIP Gems, or to unlock MyVIP benefits. Collecting 7000 points for a month of game pass is ridiculous, The raffles are...
  6. is using mobile hotspot to support xboxone gaming a bad idea. I can't even begin to connect to

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is using mobile hotspot to support xboxone gaming a bad idea. I can't even begin to connect to: HELP!!!!!! got str8 talk hotspot for gaming but can't get online ever. Why no Wi-Fi response from servers or fastfiles 7ccd82a3-13a2-4f3a-8f54-461ca3ad340a
  7. Voting is a bad idea

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voting is a bad idea: 41 possible maps (if I remember right) in big team but 4 out of 5 games I'm stuck playing one of the varations of blood gultch or znzibar. I think it should be like Halo 2 and just stick you with...
  8. Game installs a bad idea?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game installs a bad idea?: Less than a year of owning the xone and the memory is just about full so it looks like I'm going to have to buy an external storage device! Do you think you should have an option to install a game...
  9. An "invite all team members to party" option - good or bad idea?

in XBoX on Consoles
    An "invite all team members to party" option - good or bad idea?: I play a lot of Titanfall on the Xbox One and anyone that's played it knows that people rarely talk on the open voice chat. Folks are either partied up or they're going solo and don't communicate....
  10. Xbox 1 without A Halo release was a bad idea...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 without A Halo release was a bad idea...: In my opinion the games released and available now with the one (except 1 or 2) didn't give enough motivation to fork out so many dollars.... EVERY Xbox new generation has ALWAYS had HALO to go...