I think I might have messed up big time

Discus and support I think I might have messed up big time in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I logged out of xbox on discord, and after linking it back it will not let me talk through discord on xbox submitted by /u/AlackOfOomph [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AlackOfOomph, Sep 7, 2022.

1. I think I might have messed up big time

I logged out of xbox on discord, and after linking it back it will not let me talk through discord on xbox

submitted by /u/AlackOfOomph
    [link] [comments]

/u/AlackOfOomph, Sep 7, 2022
  2. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

multiplayer host a room?

I dont think it took 8 years to make this but yes, they messed up big time.
  3. xcalthegreat Win User

Console war over before it started...XBL Subscribers leaving over Xbox One

And we are not the vocal minority MS is messing up big time pal ! I think MS think we're stupid !!!!!
  4. - AJ - Win User

I think I messed up

Hi, Brad! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

You can still play the Xbox One version of the game, but I'm afraid you will not get the best gaming experience possible considering the console you are using. In addition to this, you will not be able to play online with users who are playing on the Series S/X version.

If you'd like to request a refund for your purchase, I'd be happy to guide you through the process.

To request a refund:

- Go to http://www.xbox.com/refunds
    - Sign in to the account you used for this purchase.
    - Select your order from the list of refundable items
    - Click the green "Request refund" button.

If you don't see your order on the list, please select "Why don't I see my order in the list?". Do keep in mind some purchases can take up to 24 hours to show on the list of refundable items.

• Additionally, I'm attaching links to both the Xbox Series S/X version and the Xbox One + Series S/X bundle.

- GTA V for Xbox Series S/X:
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/p/9NXMBTB02ZSF/0010

- GTA V Xbox One + Series S/X bundle:
    https://www.xbox.com/games/store/p/9P8RQH67TTT1/0010

Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
  5. blueamcat Win User

I think i messed up.

Oh bummer! Since you bought the code and used it from Amazon, I'm pretty sure they don't do refunds. You would have to check with their support though. Sorry man!
  6. NamesChungus Win User

I think I messed up

Thank you so much, really thought I made a big mistake.
Thema:

I think I might have messed up big time

1. I think I might have messed up big time - Similar Threads - might messed big

2. This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    This might not be related to me being part of the insiders program but it could be. Xbox...: So,I will start by saying my Xbox one is 4 years old and somedays it takes longer than usual to fully start up. Yesterday afternoon it worked just fine, I shut it off like normal and when I went...
  3. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  4. I’m scared i might get banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m scared i might get banned: I refunded an xbox username change and i’m scared as i’ve been told i might be banned but i refunded it on xbox. I’m also scared to find out what will happen to my username once i’ve been...
  5. gamertag hasn't changed (might be because i'm suspended)

in XBoX Accessibility
    gamertag hasn't changed (might be because i'm suspended): i've ordered a gamertag change not so long ago & i've ended up getting $10 removed from my debit card, the name hasn't appeared anywhere. when i checked if the order was completed it said it was...
  6. My minecraft account might have been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account might have been hacked: I had access to my account "multicom" up until recently, and now I dont anymore. I forgot the email and i might know the password, but i have been logged in so long that i cant remember it. The...
  7. Urgent help I might lose everything

in XBoX Accessibility
    Urgent help I might lose everything: I'm having trouble signing into an existing account which was made years ago and I don't know the password. My old number is in the account and I have no way of changing it because I don't know my...
  8. what might be the cause of the rattling sound that is under the left stick when i shake it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what might be the cause of the rattling sound that is under the left stick when i shake it?: does anyone know what might be the cause of the rattling sound that is under the left stick when I shake it? because occasionally when I press it in, it doesn't do the input so I have to move the...
  9. well i try to use the roblox player in i get it might just be a bug but it wont open and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    well i try to use the roblox player in i get it might just be a bug but it wont open and...: its super weird and i need help to fix it e32175d7-f82b-4819-b896-cbce1af3b504
  10. Heroes of Might and Magic 3 complete. i can't join online multi player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Heroes of Might and Magic 3 complete. i can't join online multi player: heroes 3 complete multi player keeps saying. That IP Address was not found 5a5f25c7-0351-4e26-a667-a6d318ea18f4