I think I lost my Minecraft account

Discus and support I think I lost my Minecraft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try to log in to my minecraft account (bought in October of 2013) it says that my email or password are invalid. The same happens when I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fabio Duarte1, Apr 19, 2023.

1. I think I lost my Minecraft account

When I try to log in to my minecraft account (bought in October of 2013) it says that my email or password are invalid. The same happens when I try to log in to minecraft.net and the Mojang website. When I try to change the password I never get an email.

I've contacted Mojang but they say that according to their system I have a Microsoft account. I don't remember ever having migrated my account and I can't log in to Microsoft with the email I used to use for Minecraft. My emails were hacked a while ago, so I don't if it has anything to do with that (I haven't played Minecraft in over a year, so I'm only noticing this now). I still have the original email from when I first bought the game. Is it possible to have my account back?

:)

Fabio Duarte1, Apr 19, 2023
  2. Wille M. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm Wille, an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I'm sorry you're having this issue, as I understand your concerns about the privacy of your account and how annoying not being able to access it can be. Situations in which our e-mail account with personal information, contacts, messages and even our documents are actually a little more delicate.

Sad to say, when the hacker manages to change the account's security information, the account is hardly recoverable. That's why it's very important to keep your security information up to date and use different passwords on all platforms.

I'm a user just like you, and there's not much to do, I believe you'll have to contact account support and see if there's any alternative with Microsoft's information security team.

You can contact him by following the thread tips below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-account/efed183c-5c24-4bcc-b534-38dc1f5a07ba

I'm rooting here for you to find an alternative.
    Hope this helps. Hugs!
  3. Bartosz Kowalski2 Win User

Minecraft is gone v2 (it would't let me reply anymore to my question so im starting a new one)

When i tried to log into my xbox account (for minecraft pc) it said it didnt exist when i tried to log into an account today it just created another account for me that dosen't own minecraft im starting to think i lost the game completly i have proof of buying it etc
  4. Terraxen Win User

I lost my minecraft account :(

So I resetted my computer because it wasn't working that well anymore and I was scared I would lose it. And I did and i want help to get my minecraft back I can give you proof I have the xbox account on my pc and I can send a screenshot I just want my minecraft
    account back please contact me through anything you can I just really need help with this
    Before I can help I need you to clarify which version of Minecraft you were using. Do you know if you were using the Java Edition or the Bedrock/Windows 10 Edition?

The Java Edition you would have downloaded from https://www.minecraft.net/en-us but if you have the Bedrock Edition you would have downloaded it from the Microsoft Store on your
    PC.

For the Java Edition you will need to contact support through https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us and for Windows 10/Bedrock Edition make sure you have logged into your Microsoft
    account on your PC first of all and try to download it. If that doesn't work you will need to contact support through the following link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support

Good luck!
  5. Mae Sev. Win User

I lost my minecraft account

Hello Krystian Wieczorek,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a new discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  6. Mae Sev. Win User

I lost my minecraft account

Hello Krystian Wieczorek,

We appreciate you for sharing this with us and welcome to the Xbox Forums.

We understand that you lost access to your Minecraft account and the game itself. Let's work on this together to sort this out.

Firstly, have you tried logging in to your Minecraft account using your new nickname? If not, please try logging in using that nickname and see if your game progress is still there.

If you still can't access your Minecraft account, you can try resetting your password again. Here are the steps to reset your Microsoft account password:

1. Go to the Microsoft account password reset page: https://account.live.com/password/reset

2. Enter the email address or phone number associated with your Microsoft account.

3. Enter the characters you see on the screen and click "Next".

4. Choose how you want to receive your security code - either via email or phone number.

5. Enter the security code you received and click "Next".

6. Enter your new password and click "Next".

7. Sign-in to your Microsoft account using your new password.

If resetting your password doesn't work, you can contact Microsoft support directly for further assistance. They will be able to help us tracking the account where your Minecraft progress truly associated with. Please note as well that, you will undergo with verification process as part of the privacy and security of the account.

When you contact Microsoft support, make sure to provide them with all the information you have about your Minecraft account, including your email address, previous nicknames, and transaction ID. This will help them verify your account and recover it for you.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Kind regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. I think I lost my Minecraft account - Similar Threads - lost Minecraft account

2. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  3. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  4. Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft closed my account, Lost java edition of minecraft: Please explain. Why was my account closed? No reason was given. How do I get my license to minecraft reactivated? 9fe36f72-bda4-4a86-b57a-e9503df6daed
  5. Ancient, Lost Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ancient, Lost Minecraft Account: I'm writing about an ancient account I had all the way back in 2014. I couldn't change the email, the password -- heck, even the skin -- due to me being a 9-year-old at the time and promptly...
  6. I lost my access to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my access to my Minecraft Account: I migrated my account around a year ago to my Microsoft account, and I could use Minecraft my Java Edition just fine with my account. I then replaced my PC and had to redownload all my apps after...
  7. Minecraft account is lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account is lost: Hello to the Microsoft team I don't know what's wrong with my minecraft account. I bought minecraft about 1 month ago, but today I came to give credit, I encountered the scene that my account is...
  8. Minecraft Xbox - lost account login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Xbox - lost account login: At some point over a year ago, I migrated a MC account (I have 2) to an MS account, where it is listed under a PC-X-box profile (not XBox console). However, now I have no recollection of the...
  9. I have lost my minecraft account in the migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost my minecraft account in the migration: When I migrated my account from Mojang to Microsoft, I lost both the account, I have a name that is not mine, as well as all the data I had on the servers, as well as my skin, and I don't know...
  10. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...